• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Any Winner from Nigeria yet???

They should get rid of the DV as soon as possible and move towards reforming the immigration system that favors merits of the immigrants.

Second that. It won't be be for another 1-2 years though. There will be DV2013 and possibly DV2014.

The results were posted at around 7 pm in Africa.People were at home or goin hme n most dnt ave internet .
Also most of the serious applicants and many of them apply on 5th and 6th as one said and these are also the first ones to check.This error thing l will never believe it.Also K.C.C might have slashed down the no. of winners,in the other draw they tried to hide it by selecting husband a wives but it backfired .But We will know as time passes.
But there will be no adding of winners.Not selected will not change to selected.

9ja something dey wrong somewhere cos i get 1 person wey entered over 200 entries and no 1 win,shey dis na true random 9ja?

Arekee l can see you are troubled.Thats how the dv .Some of us applied for years without winning.When we won they voided them.
The results will never be as random as you think.I have applied for years and have been keen to notice this.Most of the 1st winners will never get over their lose.But take heart my friend.

If one person entered 200 entries they probably caught on and cancelled them all.

When he says one person entered 200 entries, I don't think he means the person entered the two entries for him/herself, but rather entered it for 200 different people!!

OK, this is begining to get interesting! Someone said his family member checked 100 different entries, no one won, and now 200, no one won again! Don't u guys think something is wrong somewhere?? Maybe they omitted posting 9ja results, but lets just wait till tomorrow sha!!

When he says one person entered 200 entries, I don't think he means the person entered the two entries for him/herself, but rather entered it for 200 different people!!

OK, this is begining to get interesting! Someone said his family member checked 100 different entries, no one won, and now 200, no one won again! Don't u guys think something is wrong somewhere?? Maybe they omitted posting 9ja results, but lets just wait till tomorrow sha!!

How does this person have the data for 200 different poeple ? Confirmation number name and DOB ??

@lummie I have traveled 3 times to Nigeria and I find the country both beautiful and very broken. Because I was born here at times I don't understand why it is so important for others to come here.

@s_owoh is me @Arekee that says so that an agents entered over 200 entries for different peoples at different dates and none won,i bear withness to that?

@s_owoh you are talking like a child?dont you know in NIGERIA cyber cafes is where so many peoples enter there DV thru agents and most of these agents have cafes to enter as much entries they could,and you are talking about datas and confirmation numbers,you simple forgot that when these agents wants to enter DV for you,you present your datas and after that they still have your confirmation numbers and names or datas.so dont talk like a child?

@s_owoh you are talking like a child?dont you know in NIGERIA cyber cafes is where so many peoples enter there DV thru agents and most of these agents have cafes to enter as much entries they could,and you are talking about datas and confirmation numbers,you simple forgot that when these agents wants to enter DV for you,you present your datas and after that they still have your confirmation numbers and names or datas.so dont talk like a child?

I am not a child, I am a US citizen that sometimes forgets how Nigeria and only knows the ways they eliminated duplicates. ( many applications from the same IP address )

My dear you see onething you failed to know is that IP address has nothing to do with multiple entries or duplicating or even eliminating of different applicants using one cyber cafe or IP address cos these same agents uses different cafes, some still use there own cyber cafe to entered DV for people and when they checked later they still see SELECTED.It is the business of many agents ever since e-DV 2005 began. so tell me why has DOS not being able to eliminate there multiples entries from differents applicants from one cyber cafe or one IP addressas you have said after all this years of winning lotto for people?my dear dont deceive yourself huh?