Any WAC-01- Guys waiting?

yeah..u bet!

WAC-01-293-5xxxx
AVM/Web: Never changed....975-999...received......

Lawyer is refusing to send an enquiry till 11/11/02.....is there a particular format for the fax enquiry? Was wondering if I can do it on my own ? Does INS replies to fax enquiry via FAX or normal mail ?
Thanks!

Any of you longtimers got approved

in the recent spate of approvals at csc? Please post details to this thread.
Thanks

Looks like we all missed

The recent hectic activity at csc. Wonder when will INS make time to decide on our cases.
Anybody has any theory?

Here too-
WAC-01-297-*****

Issued RFE: 11/15/2002
Replied to RFE: 12//05/2002
RFE received by INS: 12/18/2002

Last edited by a moderator:
My wife's case too

WAC-10-161-5xxxx

She did ADIT processing on 07/15/02 but still waiting for magic words from INS. We all filed together I have already had plastic card.:mad:

According to the latest JIT report, I-485 processing time moved to 11/19/2001. I talked to an IIO, but he said that the case is not assigned yet, waiting for background clearence (The same old bull!). I've asked my lawyer to send a FAX inquiry to INS.
Any one did a fax inquiry and got reply?

INS responded to our fax

said the case was pending. Thats no good and we can not go to the next level of faxing because INS had responded !

Regards the WAC-01's, I was wondering if we can use off-patience's scanning tool, and keep that data here or some website updated at regular intervals.

That would give us a better picture than a thread.

I know we run the risk of making everyone's real WAC's public, but y'know it's not like anyone's jealous of you .. at this point. I think that would give the unapproved WAC-01's a better picture of what exactly is going on with their cases. What do you think?

NV,
What is your ND? If your case passed JIT date (+ one month), does INS obliged to give you a valid reason (such as it has been assigned to a officer etc.)?

I485 numbers/status publicly available

Silly Man
I think that's a good idea of having a web site somewhere and post the real picture of I485 processing... Knowing the exact WAC numbers won't be a big deal since one will still not be able to guess who actualy is behind this number.

Button/Sillyman,
Instead of posting/maintaining new site, why don't we post it in rupnet? Just an idea... So that we can keep track of 485's approvals/RFE's
PS

Originally posted by grassisgreen
NV,
What is your ND? If your case passed JIT date (+ one month), does INS obliged to give you a valid reason (such as it has been assigned to a officer etc.)?

RD 05/13/01
ND 07/12/01
Yes INS was obliged with giving a response which they did. The response was "Your application is pending". INS also responded by slapping me with a trivial (IMO) 2nd RFE for lack of influenza immunization!

RFE for 2nd EAD

INS is not letting me go.
Found out this morning that INS mailed a notice on 11/01/02 for additional evidence for issuing 2nd EAD. Will post details when I receive the notice. I had filed the application my self to save the $500 in attorney fees.
Anybody in similar situation? What are the typical reasons for RFE for EAD applications?
Thanks for any responses.
NV