Any updates on Newark, NJ D.O.??

Not able to add case status yet...should i add it to portfolio specifically or is it the same if i keep checking the Case Status online at USCIS website?

When i check the status is says number cannot be found. It still says that the only way that i could see anything with it was to see if it would let me add it the my portfolio. I could not add it until last week when i check the staus it still says number could not be found evene though i got my interview letter.

Yippeee...added case to Portfolio

Yipee....At last...was able to add my case to the Portfolio today..hopefully should be able to get the interview letter in a few days like Ziggy..thanks Ziggy for all your help.

Rajeev Mallya, hopefully yours should come soon.!!! Best Wishes

Hi,
I too was able to add my portfolio today.
The last updated date on my porfolio shows that 08/11/05.What does that mean ?? Have they done something on that day or its just that the day on which i added my portfolio ???

Rajeev Malya said:
Hi,
I too was able to add my portfolio today.
The last updated date on my porfolio shows that 08/11/05.What does that mean ?? Have they done something on that day or its just that the day on which i added my portfolio ???

When i was able to add my case number to my portfolio i recieved my notice about two days later i hope you and NJ-400 will both get your notices soon.

Good luck
:)

Received Interview notice

Ya it happened exactly as you said. I got my interview letter yesterday on 08/13/05 and i am having interview on 24th October 2005.
NJ-N400 u too will receive u r call very soon.

MY timeline:
Mailed N400 : 02/24/05
Priority date : 03/04/05
Fingerprint date : 03/30/05
Interview letter received : 08/13/05
Interview Date : 10/24/05

ya my mistake in typing.
Its as below

MY timeline:
Priority date : 02/24/05
Notice Date : 03/07/05

Rajeev Malya said:
ya my mistake in typing.
Its as below

MY timeline:
Priority date : 02/24/05
Notice Date : 03/07/05

It is a clear 8 month timeframe from PD to Interview, based on the posts here.
By the way, my case status was available as soon as I received my receipt. Curious why some of you had so much delay in adding your case to your portfolio.

For better or for worse

sv,

When we send the application to SC they just forward it to DO (e.g. Newark) in our case. Sometimes they send it to DO before they get a chance to do data entry, hence case not found until the case is actullay processed by DO. In your case and in my case, we got the status online becuase SC wasted a few extra days to get us status and send it to DO. :). It might be that cases get sent at specific intervals for SC to DO.

My PD is April 13th, 2005.
FP done June 3rd,, 2005.
Expecting interview in Dec/Jan...given the face that Feb 24 PD has interview on Oct 24th

Deer said:
CONGRATS!!! Looks like Newark DO has approx 8 months turnaround consistently.

------------
Timeline:
PD: 7/11/05
FP : 8/30/05 (scheduled)
Hi Deer,
I had my FP 08/03/05 few days before yours. I'd like to know if you have received interview notice. Put differently, based on all you must have read, when is your estimate for receiving or going for the interview. I ask because that should be a fair estimate for me too. Will appreciate any feedback from you or anyone that could help

i had my fingerprints done in july 12 and received interview date in september on december 7 in Newark, So you might receive your intern. letter soon, i guess for january???

from_Mars said:
Hi Deer,
I had my FP 08/03/05 few days before yours. I'd like to know if you have received interview notice. Put differently, based on all you must have read, when is your estimate for receiving or going for the interview. I ask because that should be a fair estimate for me too. Will appreciate any feedback from you or anyone that could help

Last update I have seen on this forum for Newak is from SV2707 with May'05 PD, but haven't heard from Newark folks for a while.

Looks like not many folks with May/June PD from Newark on this forum.

Looking at all the posts here, I am expecting my interview sometime in late Feb or Early March in 2006 and should receive the interview letter sometime in late Dec or early Jan.

------------------
PD: 7/11/05
FP: 8/20/05
ID: Expecting Feb/Mar'06

Neewark updates

Lot of folks with March/April PD have received interview letters for December. After that there is a lull in the interview dates. Waiting for some news for January interview dates. DMNJ is also same time. Any news??

PD 05/21/05

big day Dec 1

My priority date is April. Had FB in June and interview is scheduled for Dec 1, will update with details after the interview

genesis1 said:
Lot of folks with March/April PD have received interview letters for December. After that there is a lull in the interview dates. Waiting for some news for January interview dates. DMNJ is also same time. Any news??

PD 05/21/05

Yes, there was a flood of interview notices back in Aug/Sep for folks with Mar/Apr PDs with interview dates in Dec and then all of a sudden it's been very quite for more than a month or so.

Not sure if something is going on at Newark???

Genesis1: Looking at the trends for Mar/Apr PD, you should have received the interview notice by now for sometime in late Dec or early Jan. Did you try checking online status (as others have mentioned that once your case is not found online, then you are about to get the interview notice)?

amyjar said:
My priority date is April. Had FB in June and interview is scheduled for Dec 1, will update with details after the interview

Thanks amyjar. Please share your experience and GOOD LUCK!!!

newark

Deer
Yes i did check my status this morning and there is no change. I guess Newark is taking a long christmas break. DMNJ had a PD of 05/12/05. I wonder where he/she is now and if they received an interview letter.