Any September filers?

xeddy, u took full credits of the course, you shouldn't have to worry.
moropheus, good to know yr 1-130 is approved, yr I-485 should be approved soon as they don't ask for further document.

Congrats tvklovesu & Sharon got approved of GC!!

My DO give mes the interview date on the edgy sixth month timeline....Patience Patience Patience :)

Hey GreenCattle or should I call you GC :cool:, our I-130 & I-485 status is not known till now. It was xeddy whose I-130 got approved...

Congrats tvklovesu

GC ordered :)

Finally after around a week, I was delighted to see my I-485 status online with the following message:

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On January 14, 2008, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Finally after around a week, I was delighted to see my I-485 status online with the following message:

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

On January 14, 2008, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Great news....congratulation

Congrats!!! and thanks for your kind help on my I-131 form.

Hey GreenCattle or should I call you GC :cool:, our I-130 & I-485 status is not known till now. It was xeddy whose I-130 got approved...

Congrats tvklovesu

:D I think I'm a GC ambassador for Sept. applicants :D "I told you so"..... u 2 xeddy and omorpheus get approval w/o problems.
I think I work more efficient than USCIS haha

Thanks a lot guys. Definitely a sense of relief. Thank GOD.

Now I can worry about shopping for my travel -- less than 3 weeks to go :)

I-130 approval notice received

Just got a letter from USCIS Le Summit office for I-130 approval. The I-130 was approved on Jan 10th and the letter mailed on Jan 11th.

Congratulations Omorpheus!!! You gift has come on time! I hope still see your post from time to time. I found your advice has been very helpful!

Just got a letter from USCIS Le Summit office for I-130 approval. The I-130 was approved on Jan 10th and the letter mailed on Jan 11th.

Congratulations Omorpheus!!! You gift has come on time! I hope still see your post from time to time. I found your advice has been very helpful!

Thanks gcforparents8. Yeah right in nick of time :p .. Glad to know that I was able to help you. I will still be online and checking the forum couple of times a day till I fly abroad. I don't know how great internet access I have there, but will still try to check this forum off and on. Its like a routine work now and I can't live without it ;)

Wow!!!! Thats a great news... I told you everything should be fine.. Nice Ending.... Pray to Almighty for me now... :)

Wow!!!! Thats a great news... I told you everything should be fine.. Nice Ending.... Pray to Almighty for me now... :)

You will do just great.... You all are definitely in my prayers. If asked to prove your marriage just move your kid to the front :D. The IO will be speechless after that.

Good luck for your interview on Thursday. May the FORCE be with you !!!

I-130 approved

I am thrilled to share this wonderful news that mom's I-130 has been approved!!! :)

Application Type: I130, IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On January 15, 2008, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I130 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

Looking forward for the approval of I-485.

I am thrilled to share this wonderful news that mom's I-130 has been approved!!! :)

On January 15, 2008, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I130 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

Congrats!!! The approval of I-485 will only be 1 or 2 days after it. Seems all september filers are done with the process. My father is still stuck in name check. No idea when it will be get cleared.

Congrats gcforparents8. Wonderful news. I-485 will certainly follow soon.

Don't worry sharon754, your dad's name check will get cleared soon. Just pray to GOD and leave everything to HIM. HE will make everything right soon.

Thanks! I had the same thought yesterday. It may come any day now. Keep the faith!

Congrats!!! The approval of I-485 will only be 1 or 2 days after it. Seems all september filers are done with the process. My father is still stuck in name check. No idea when it will be get cleared.

Welcome Notice Received

We received our Welcome notice today for 2-year conditional GC :p. I was hoping maybe IO will relax the restriction (and that is why he didn't make the decision right then) as we are just 3-4 months away from our 2 year anniversary but not. Anyways, we are happy getting the notice.

The notice date is Jan 10 and was mailed on Jan 11 from Lee's Summit.

Good luck whendoesitend....

I-485 Approved

It happened so fast, mom's I-485 has been approved!!! :D Looks like mom can go back make the Chinese New Year if she wants to. :D

Congratulations omorpheus, I'm so glad your interview went well and that your card has been ordered.:D

Hi guys,
I had Interview today but it was bad... Officer was not nice.... he did not ask any questions about marriage.. just make bid deal with my middle initial and BC... blah... blah.. anyway he said he had to wait for my previous file (my previous 485 from my job which was denied) has to merge with this file.. ALSO Name Check NOt Cleared... Other than that he said everything else is fine.. Pray for me.. I am very pissed off... :(