Any September filers?

I do nt see I -13- and I 131

You can't see 485 and I-130. I can't see I -130 and I-131 but can see I-485 and I-765....weired

congrats omorpheus,

thats awesome news for you..hopefully a great relief.

I am waiting to receive my card too.

Application Type: I765, APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION

Current Status: Card production ordered. :D

On December 10, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

I had registered this application, so got an email also today morning.

I-130 and I-485 applications still not visible on USCIS website :confused:

We went to FP yesterday, just got email update for I-485:

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: This case has been sent to another office for processing.

Anybody had this update after FP? Is it normal? It took a long time for my mom to do the FP as they had to retake for many times for the same finger.

You need FP for EAD. Look at my signature. My EAD could not be sent because of FP. Its been approved since Oct 26 though ...

I am hoping something shud happen this week ....

Sorry guys. BTW Omorpheus my IL is on 1/18.:eek: And I will update the spreadsheet.I have been busy with school and finally finding a job.
Will try and check the site atleast once a week.:D

congrats omorpheus,

thats awesome news for you..hopefully a great relief.

I am waiting to receive my card too.

Thanks bgar!!

Have you received your card? Its been around 10 days since your card was ordered. From the forum it looks it takes from 3-14 days.

Guys, lets keep the signatures and Excel sheet updated.

Next week first person from the group will be going for Interview :)

interview prep

Congratulations everyone on the EAD cards!

I started to prepare for my interview on Jan 9 next year.
We actually don't have a lot of joint documents together.
All we have is a joint apartment lease, joint credit cards (very new so no billings statements yet) and two travel itineraries.

We will have a joint health insurance plan but the documents might not come in time before the interview.
We have tons of pictures together and with friends.
But we don't have wedding pictures as we married in court and plan to have a big wedding in my home country next year.

What else do we need?

We graduated from college on the same day from the same major. Is it helpful to show our diplomas?

I will try to answer the questions. Please treat it as a friend's advice not legal or bounding.

Congratulations everyone on the EAD cards!

I started to prepare for my interview on Jan 9 next year.
We actually don't have a lot of joint documents together.
All we have is a joint apartment lease, joint credit cards (very new so no billings statements yet) and two travel itineraries.

We will have a joint health insurance plan but the documents might not come in time before the interview.

For health insurance you can print temp. cards from most of insurance companies website. If you don't get it print confirmation of your adding her.

We have tons of pictures together and with friends.
But we don't have wedding pictures as we married in court and plan to have a big wedding in my home country next year.

Take honeymoon pics. If you have pics with each other's families good -- take them too ...

What else do we need?

We graduated from college on the same day from the same major. Is it helpful to show our diplomas?

I don't think it will be useful but no harm in carrying.

Here r things u can still do (You need a TIN/SSN for most of them):

1. Add her to utility bills and take one bill of each utility.
2. Add her as driver to your car and car insurance. You can get those papers soon.
3. Add her to all your bank accounts and any trading accounts. That takes one day.
4. Make her beneficiary of all your accounts and stock options etc. Also see if you can make a living trust http://mylivingtrust.com
5. If she ever took any courses and you paid fee for that, take that along.

I am preparing docs myself and am still collecting and printing all digital pics. I will have a list ready by Dec 25 which I can share.

LUD on EAD Approval sent

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On December 13, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I765 APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

Finally I got my EAD in mail today. :D
I should admit thats a big relief for me.

Good luck Omorpheus, you should also be receiving it for your wife anytime now.

Thanks bgar!!

Have you received your card? Its been around 10 days since your card was ordered. From the forum it looks it takes from 3-14 days.

Guys, lets keep the signatures and Excel sheet updated.

Next week first person from the group will be going for Interview :)

Finally I got my EAD in mail today. :D
I should admit thats a big relief for me.

Good luck Omorpheus, you should also be receiving it for your wife anytime now.

Congrats bgar. Yes its a big relief. I expect to receive it sometime this week or Monday at latest.

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On December 13, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I765 APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

congrats:)

Gcforparents8,
Have u got any update about ur parent case.i got 3 LUD since case transfered to CSC.still pending at CSC. i an worreid pls adv ur thoughts???

regards

We too got a few LUDs. Last one was Dec.14,2007, pending at the office it was transferred. I will give a couple of weeks to see what happens.

Gcforparents8,
Have u got any update about ur parent case.i got 3 LUD since case transfered to CSC.still pending at CSC. i an worreid pls adv ur thoughts???

regards

We too got a few LUDs. Last one was Dec.14,2007, pending at the office it was transferred. I will give a couple of weeks to see what happens.

My parents' 485 got a few LUD too. The last one was Dec 14. My mother's I-130 got approved, but I-485 still pending. Shouldn't both forms be approved at the same time?

Congratulations Sharon754!!! It is a super great news!!! :) When was it approved, how did you know it? what was the LUD for that?

My parents' 485 got a few LUD too. The last one was Dec 14. My mother's I-130 got approved, but I-485 still pending. Shouldn't both forms be approved at the same time?

Congratulations Sharon754!!! It is a super great news!!! :) When was it approved, how did you know it? what was the LUD for that?

My mom's I-130 was approved on Dec 14. The online status showed that and at the mean time we also got an email which was received at 5:45pm (Pacific time).

My mom's I-130 was approved on Dec 14. The online status showed that and at the mean time we also got an email which was received at 5:45pm (Pacific time).

Just checked the online status, my mom's I-485 status changed to "card production ordered". My dad's applications are still pending.