Any September filers?

I got my IL today in the mail.Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhh I am so happy. Omorpheus you were right about us geeting the GC by 2/2008.
I wish everyone the best. yee

I'm so happy :D , I already apply for my SSN and the confirmation page actually said I should be getting it in about 2 weeks. Have you applied yet? let me know how long it takes to get it :)[/QUOTE

No, but I will do so monday. I was just reluctant to apply since it will have conditions on it and I am not sure If it made sense since interview is a month away.

I really need to get my DL ... that's why I didn't wanted to loose any time, I wouldn't worry about the conditions, my mother has been a PR for 2 years and she still has the same SS card, she will be applying to get a replacement card (w/o restrictions) after I get my GC since she wants me to accompany her. Even though she should have had it replace long ago, she has not encounter any problems.

I really need to get my DL ... that's why I didn't wanted to loose any time, I wouldn't worry about the conditions, my mother has been a PR for 2 years and she still has the same SS card, she will be applying to get a replacement card (w/o restrictions) after I get my GC since she wants me to accompany her. Even though she should have had it replace long ago, she has not encounter any problems.

Ok, that make sense. I will like to get my DL as well so I guess I will yake the same step.

My brother sent I-130 for my mom on Sept. 25 and it was received on Sept. 26. No receipts, no check cashed and we have been waiting ever since. Anyone can shine in on what's going on? We resent the application again, no word! I am worried.

My brother sent I-130 for my mom on Sept. 25 and it was received on Sept. 26. No receipts, no check cashed and we have been waiting ever since. Anyone can shine in on what's going on? We resent the application again, no word! I am worried.

Better call USCIS and ask. Its long due now... Good luck ...

Did you guys get update online b4 or when you get the interview letter? I 'm waiting 4 mine. I hope I can get it soon!!

Hope your IL comes soon. Have faith. I think Miami is a little slow.

golden03's DO is somewhere in Ohio.

You can look for spreadsheet to get details of everyone's DO and application progress.

Good luck ...

Hope your IL comes soon. Have faith. I think Miami is a little slow.

golden03's DO is somewhere in Ohio.

You can look for spreadsheet to get details of everyone's DO and application progress.

Good luck ...

i just found out the file is under your name. Thanks
BTW, did you get online update to inform you your interview was scheduled like the notice of EAD ?
It seems ohio, san jose, san fran are doing faster process.
I want the IL so bad but I know Miami is kinda slow.
Hope x'mas miracle will happen :)

Update on my EAD today - Card production ordered

__________________________________________________ ____
9/28/2007 Mailed I-130, I-765, I-864, I-485 to Chicago Lockbox
9/30/2007 Delivered
10/15/2007 Receipt Date
10/17/2007 Checks cashed
10/20/2007 Notice of Action Received
11/08/2007 FP NOA
12/01/2007 FP I-485, I-765 Done
12/03/2007 Status for I-485. I-765 available online
12/03/2007 EAD Card Ordered

i just found out the file is under your name. Thanks
BTW, did you get online update to inform you your interview was scheduled like the notice of EAD ?
It seems ohio, san jose, san fran are doing faster process.
I want the IL so bad but I know Miami is kinda slow.
Hope x'mas miracle will happen :)

No updates. As a mater of fact I can't see my I-130 or I-485 application status online still.

Case pending

I got update for both I-130 and I-485 today:

Current Status: This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred.

Not sure what that means.

I got update for both I-130 and I-485 today:

Current Status: This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred.

Not sure what that means.

Same here. Don't worry. I think it just means that CSC has recevied the transferred applications.

Hmm, no words yet and no receipts for my mom's case. Lawyer contacted DO and they said that the case is taking long due to the amount of people that applied during July or so. No receipt, no cashed check. Not sure what's going on anymore. My mom is sitting in the detention center in Tacoma, Washington. We are waiting for a I-130 receipt so we can put bail for her. My brother is applying for her, since he is a citizen.