Any September filers?

They do ask for the petitioner's birth certificate, I don't know why is so important since they don't even ask for one when applying for Naturalization:confused: My husband doesn't have one either, but I already asked my mother-in-law to send me one.

I keep looking at your progress as it relates to the EAD since mine was also ordered on the exact date of yours. The strange thing is that they seemed to send this update prior to the approval notice, however i receive the latter on the 19th nov. My LUD was today (nov28) that stated the card was mailed.

I 130 filed in july and approved on nov7

I 485 ;I 765
RD: 09/09/07
ND:09/20/07
FP done: 10/11/07
LUD: 11/19 Approval notice sent:D
11/23 card production ordered:p
11/28 card mailed:)
EAD received in hand: 11/29/07
Interview date : 01/15/08

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys,
For my parents case. onlie stuts for 485/130 is showing that there case moved to CALIFORNIA SERVICE CENTER what does this mean??. there figner priniting is alreday done and they got EAD/AP??

-there DO is cherrihill why it moved to CSC
-plese adv ur valuable comments
thanks

DO office (CherriHill)
package recv date chicago P-o-BOC 130/148 23sep
FP Done 25 OCT
EAD/AP 15 Nov.
Case move to CALIFORNIA SERVICE CENTER

Our time lines are almost the same, lets see what happens, hopefully we'll both have a smooth process.:D

Cant wait to see if you receive your EAD today because mine was ordered on your same date, so I am hoping you got the good news today like I did.

Guys,
For my parents case. onlie stuts for 485/130 is showing that there case moved to CALIFORNIA SERVICE CENTER what does this mean??. there figner priniting is alreday done and they got EAD/AP??

thanks

DO office (CherriHill)
FP Done 25 OCT
EAD/AP 15 Nov.

That is a good news and your parents should have GC in their hand before the end of the year. Typically since CSC is faster than most other service centers, they do it quite often and since for parents, the interview is not required, you will hear soon that their GC is approved.

Congrats !!!

Guys,

thanks

DO office (CherriHill)
FP Done 25 OCT
EAD/AP 15 Nov.

My parents' case were transferred to CSC too. Can I know when your parents' case were transferred?

Cant wait to see if you receive your EAD today because mine was ordered on your same date, so I am hoping you got the good news today like I did.

Did you received your EAD today? if so congrats! :D .... no EAD for me today, maybe tomorrow....:rolleyes: :p

Yes I did. You will definitely get yours today or tomorrow.

I just got my EAD :D, now to apply for my SS card.... since my husband isn't working today I might go with him to the SS office....he also needs to get a new card, the one he has is falling apart :p

I just got my EAD :D, now to apply for my SS card.... since my husband isn't working today I might go with him to the SS office....he also needs to get a new card, the one he has is falling apart :p

yipppppiiiiiiieeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I keep looking to see all morning. Congratulations!!!!:D:D I told my husband that You will get it soon because I was watching the timeline, so I now told him the good news.:):

Case transferred to CSC

Hi, I just got email update on mom's I-485 case:

On November 29, 2007, we transferred this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS to our CALIFORNIA SERVICE CENTER location for processing and sent you a notice explaining this action. ...

For I-130, I got same update.

What does this mean and what pattern follows it?

Hi Omorpheus,

I asked the same question before I saw your reply. Happy to see that is a good news! :) However, my mom has not had the FP yet, so I am still confused.:confused:

Another question is, usually when does name check starts, before FP or after FP? If it is after FP, then mom's name check has not started yet...

That is a good news and your parents should have GC in their hand before the end of the year. Typically since CSC is faster than most other service centers, they do it quite often and since for parents, the interview is not required, you will hear soon that their GC is approved.

Congrats !!!

yipppppiiiiiiieeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I keep looking to see all morning. Congratulations!!!!:D:D I told my husband that You will get it soon because I was watching the timeline, so I now told him the good news.:):

I'm so happy :D , I already apply for my SSN and the confirmation page actually said I should be getting it in about 2 weeks. Have you applied yet? let me know how long it takes to get it :)

Application Type: I765, APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On November 26, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I765 APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

PANDAEXPRESS, Where did they send you the interview letter and EAD from? was it from Lee's Summit or your loca DO?

PANDAEXPRESS, Where did they send you the interview letter and EAD from? was it from Lee's Summit or your loca DO?

Hey Eclipse, I've seen you ask this same question on another thread, I suppose you didn't get an answer, just in case you want to know I got both my EAD and IL from Lee's Summit, so far everything I've received from USCIS came from there.
PS. Even though your question wasn't directed to me, I hope this helps.

Hey Eclipse, I've seen you ask this same question on another thread, I suppose you didn't get an answer, just in case you want to know I got both my EAD and IL from Lee's Summit, so far everything I've received from USCIS came from there.
PS. Even though your question wasn't directed to me, I hope this helps.

Thank you Elvi_C , I thought they sent it from your local DO, I guess I was wrong, thanks again

Hi Omorpheus,

I asked the same question before I saw your reply. Happy to see that is a good news! :) However, my mom has not had the FP yet, so I am still confused.:confused:

Another question is, usually when does name check starts, before FP or after FP? If it is after FP, then mom's name check has not started yet...

Name check is not related with FP. Its independent. For my wife, it was done before FP which is scheduled next week. So, if your case was transferred, then it is a good news.

I'm so happy :D , I already apply for my SSN and the confirmation page actually said I should be getting it in about 2 weeks. Have you applied yet? let me know how long it takes to get it :)[/QUOTE

No, but I will do so monday. I was just reluctant to apply since it will have conditions on it and I am not sure If it made sense since interview is a month away.

Last edited by a moderator: