Any September filers?

whenDoesItEnd & Constructus,

thanks for the suggestions. I guess I should first confirm with the post office then may try calling them...

thanks again,

My Law office called me and advised me about stupid RFE.... Funny-- they asked for the documents we already sent with the package....:mad:

My Law office called me and advised me about stupid RFE.... Funny-- they asked for the documents we already sent with the package....:mad:

Sorry to hear that. Unfortunately that happens sometimes. Happened to me.

Just send everything back as soon as possible (with trcking and confirmation of course).

Once USCIS receives it, it usually takes 3 to 5 days to have your case resumed. Don't be (too) discouraged, sometimes (like in my case) it doesn't seem to be delayed that long.

Keep the faith.

I still cannot access any info online for my receipt numbers.... any of them. Biometrics done.. but still no online info. Still "invalid" and 'error" Does anyone else STILL have this issue?

Don't worry about it, it happens all the time. I know, because I had the same issue, that on line thing will drive you nuts it you let it.

Please I need help. I got an RFE about the tax returns of my husband. We send just copies and not IRS ones. I was wondering if it is OK to send the fax copies sent to us by IRS or we need to wait for originals. Please any suggestions would be more than welcome!!!!!:confused:

No just make copies and send them, when you go to the interview take the faxed ones with you. BTW are these transcripts the IRS sent to you, if so, are they for the past 3 years?

No just make copies and send them, when you go to the interview take the faxed ones with you. BTW are these transcripts the IRS sent to you, if so, are they for the past 3 years?

Thanks Trinigirl for the fast response!!!! :) and yes to the answer of your question. They faxed the 3 years tax returns and they sent us other type of transcripts too by mail which are not very informative. My husband is self employed , so on the RFE they specify for each year (3 last years) account transcripts with all the schedules.

No FP notice yet

Hi, I have not received the FP notice yet. According to the FP notices for most of you, FP notice usually comes within a couple of weeks after the I-130 & I-485 notices, a lot of you got it within a week. I sent on 9/28/07, got I-130 & I-485 receipts on Oct. 9, but still have not seen the FP notice. Anything might have gone wrong? Anybody on the same boat? Call USCIS?

9/28/07: Sent I-130 and I-485 on through priority mail. :)
10/5.2007, I-485 check cashed :)
9/30/2007, RD (got it on 10/09/07) :)
10/4/2007, ND (got it on 10/09/07) :)
10/10/2007, I-130 check cashed :)
FP has not come yet :(

Last edited by a moderator:
GC,

I wouldn't worry just yet, remember this is a bogged down system. Wait until the end of next week at least. Your timeline doesn't seem all that bad yet :)

I know, its easy to get anxious about this stuff. I know I did and still am!

Hi, I have not received the FP notice yet. According to the FP notices for most of you, FP notice usually comes within a couple of weeks after the I-130 & I-485 notices, a lot of you got it within a week. I sent on 9/28/07, got I-130 & I-485 receipts on Oct. 9, but still have not seen the FP notice. Anything might have gone wrong? Anybody on the same boat? Call USCIS?

9/28/07: Sent I-130 and I-485 on through priority mail.:)
10/5.2007, I-485 check cashed:)
9/30/2007, RD (got it on 10/09/07):)
10/4/2007, ND (got it on 10/09/07):)
FP has not come yet:(

Don't worry it will get here, some people after 70 have not received anything yet. It depends on how busy you DO is.

Is FP notice related to which DO you belong to? I am in San Jose. :confused:

9/28/07: Sent I-130 and I-485 on through priority mail. :)
10/5.2007, I-485 check cashed :)
9/30/2007, RD (got it on 10/09/07) :)
10/4/2007, ND (got it on 10/09/07) :)
FP has not come yet :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your comforting reply. I am from San Jose, so FP notice is related to the DO. I guess San Jose is not moving very soon then. My concerns are 1. mail got lost. If it is this case, then have to call them to make sure. 2. Specifically for the immigrant, her I-94 card expired a few years ago, that might have put the case on pending? :confused:

Don't worry it will get here, some people after 70 have not received anything yet. It depends on how busy you DO is.

H! Thanks! I will wait. Hope your case will be approved soon!

GC,

I wouldn't worry just yet, remember this is a bogged down system. Wait until the end of next week at least. Your timeline doesn't seem all that bad yet :)

I know, its easy to get anxious about this stuff. I know I did and still am!

Sorry to hear that. Unfortunately that happens sometimes. Happened to me.

Just send everything back as soon as possible (with trcking and confirmation of course).

Once USCIS receives it, it usually takes 3 to 5 days to have your case resumed. Don't be (too) discouraged, sometimes (like in my case) it doesn't seem to be delayed that long.

Keep the faith.

Yah, I will keep my faith.. there is nothing else we can do...

H! Thanks! I will wait. Hope your case will be approved soon!

Don't sweat about it. My RD is Sep 21 and I also haven't got any FP letter. Our DO is also SJ. I have seen from other forums and threads that sometimes in SJ, you get IL first and then FP letter. justindian_03 in July/Aug thread got his FP letter almost 2 weeks after IL. HIs RD was Aug 23 and IV Is in Dec while FP is I think in Nov.

Anyways, FP is required before I-485 approval but FP Check clearance are usually returned in a day or two, so even if you have FP 1-2 days before your interview, there are chances you get I-485 approved during your IV. The only scary part is name check. Hope no one gets caught in that issue as it has no end dates.

Be grateful that your attorney is calling you. I wish mine would.

Hey Trinigirl, thanks.. I am grateful to my lawyer.. but here is the worse...
I called my laywer's paralegal just to ask about whether the RFE for I765 or I485.... she got mad.. and it went kind of argument and misunderstanding with the paralegal... and then My lawyer said he would withdraw .. he would not represent me anymore... by the time I got this email, his office was closed.. but I sent him email back and tried to make it easy.. let's see tomorrow..

Worst case scenerio, what could happen....? Can't I move alone w/o this lawyer... If I knew about this site before... I would not get a lawyer.. I just was not clear about 2/3 questions about application, that's why I sought a lawyer.. But I don't think it is a good idea to drop the lawyer in the middle of the path..

Please input your experience and idea.. May God help all of us..

Omorpheus,

Correction to what u stated. I have still not received my FP notice. I had an infopass this morning and the IO told us that she was surprised that we have already received our interview letter since the file had not yet been transferred to the local office.

She said worst case scenario we should come for the interview as scheduled and hopefully by then the file has been transferred which would mean that they could issue me a FP at the interview.