Any September filers?

I see you are still waiting for EAD. I thought we might see some action today, but nothing. It was alot of action Friday.

Don't base your receiving of your EAD on my timeline. You will get yours a few days before mine. I got an RFE and my case is suspended since the 20th of September until they receive it. I will mail it tomorrow, and they should receive it next day, and case should be resumed by friday ( I hope).

From all the timelines I see, you should get your card production email soon (0 to 15 days)

Judging from when you had your FP, if you allow me to guess, I would say you will get the email anytime from 5th to 7th.

Hang in there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't base your receiving of your EAD on my timeline. You will get yours a few days before mine. I got an RFE and my case is suspended since the 20th of September until they receive it. I will mail it tomorrow, and they should receive it next day, and case should be resumed by friday ( I hope).

From all the timelines I see, you should get your card production email soon (0 to 15 days)

Judging from when you had your FP, if you allow me to guess, I would say you will get the email anytime from 5th to 7th.

Hang in there.

I hope so, I was really stressing over it on Saturday after people with my same timeline got e-mails. I've been here 20 without one so I decided not to stress anymore it sure wont make it come faster.

September timeline

married to USC

Hi everyone am new to this. I am really excited that I have a support group.

well this is my time line

9/25 mailed I-130, G325, 1-765, 1-485, with MED
9/26 signature conf. @ IL lock box

:D

Got NOAs

Please add me to the list too. I applied GC for my parents in San Jose, CA:

9/20/07 -- sent to Chicago Lockbox
9/21/07 -- received by USCIS, confirmed by postal office
9/26/07 -- check cashed
10/01/07 -- received notice for I-130 and I-485, the notice date is 9/26

How to add the above info into my signature? Thanks.

Omorpheus,

We shared the same date to become US citizen (long wait for us in San Jose). Now we share the same date for gc application for our relatives. I really wish this long waiting would end soon and we all get what we want.

Hi sharon754, nice to see you back again ... :)

I also received notices for all I-130, I-131, I-765 and I-485 today in mail dated Sep 26. anance, can you please update the spreadsheet?

The online status is still showing "Case Retrieval failed". Now, wait for FP begins ...

I think i can get on this list too... check my signature for more information, i hate to mention it twice...

Hi Guys:
Seems like the Excell Sheet for September Filers is everywhere. Please one person maintain it. Otherwise it will be mess and confusing :confused:. Also I guess this thread only for September Filer, Not JULY...

Please update my info.

My Time Line:
DO: Atlanta

Package: I485 & I765 with Approved I-130.

Package Sent: 08/31/07 (Day 01) to Chicago, IL MailBox
RD: 9/7/07 (Day 8)
Check Cashed: 9/21/07 (Day 22)
ND: 9/20/07 (Day 21)
FP Notice Date: 9/25/2007 (Day 26) :)
FP App Date: 10/16/2007 (Day 47)

Now Waiting.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Guys:
Seems like the Excell Sheet for September Filers is everywhere. Please one person maintain it. Otherwise it will be mess and confusing :confused:. Also I guess this thread only for September Filer, Not JULY...

Please update my info.

My Time Line:
DO: Atlanta

Package: I485 & I765 with Approved I-130.

Package Sent: 08/31/07 (Day 01) to Chicago, IL MailBox
RD: 9/7/07 (Day 8)
Check Cashed: 9/21/07 (Day 22)
ND: 9/20/07 (Day 21)
FP Notice Date: 9/25/2007 (Day 26) :)
FP App Date: 10/16/2007 (Day 47)

Now Waiting.....

Ok, I will take the charge of updating the Excel sheet. So, please do not open or change the file ... I will post it once a day...

Thanks,
All of you who are using this thread, please do not mess with the ExellSheet...
Omorpheus Said he would update and add daily.....

So if anyone wants to add his/her timeline,

for new, state: Please ADD,

for Update, state: Please UPDATE.

And Omorpheus will update dailly..:D

Thanks all of you.

You guys kill me LOL, Go to my thread and see how well I organized my excel spreed sheet. I'm the only one that have access to it. If the OP had done the sheet himself and not use mine you will not have this problem. So this is my suggesting to who is going to keep track and update the info. Copy mine like you did, paste it into your own excel and do a sheet protection so only you can access it. Maybe then you guys wont have it all over the place. Also you might want to do a Sept/Oct. sheet and not august since I already did one. Also their are not many August filers so start fresh.

Ms. Trinigirl,

Now you are too much demanding :rolleyes:

Anyways, have changed the name to Sep and Oct filers so that I don't violate your naming rights :cool: and also protected the sheet ...

Now don't ask anything more :D

Ms. Trinigirl,

Now you are too much demanding :rolleyes:

Anyways, have changed the name to Sep and Oct filers so that I don't violate your naming rights :cool: and also protected the sheet ...

Now don't ask anything more :D

LOL good for you, maybe things will be organized in this thread. By the way that is Mrs. to you LOL

Sharon754,

Sorry for out of context question, but did you file your passport already? Is it expedited or regular? Did you status appear online? As its been 2 weeks for my routine service and my passport application status is not showing up in online database even though my checks were cashed a week back ...

Thanks !!!

Sharon754,

Sorry for out of context question, but did you file your passport already? Is it expedited or regular? Did you status appear online? As its been 2 weeks for my routine service and my passport application status is not showing up in online database even though my checks were cashed a week back ...

Thanks !!!

omorpheus,

I applied my passport on 9/24 with routine service. Check was cashed on 9/27. I just checked the online database (first time) and my application was there.

OMG Xeddy, its looks like things are going pretty fast for you. My checks have not even been cashed yet. I am praying I hear something soon and receive some form of notice, of course a GOOD notice. God help me because I am stressing out already!. That's crazy

Yeah well seems like this month has been a quick one for most filers, dont worry, you will get something in the mail soon.

I wanted to know if all you people who have NOA are able to check your status online, apparently I can't and I don't know why is that.... any comments?

Updated Xel sheet

Updated Excel sheet is posted.

However, I got confused with sarvlokesh's post where he says checks were cashed today while in his signature it mentions 09/03. Can you please clarify all your dates as your RD according to sheet is 09/04. When did checks get cashed actually.

Also to everyone, it will be great if you could mention the DOs as a lot of folks don't have that in Excel sheet. It would also be great if people can add their timeline to the signatures. If you click on UserCP just under the Thread name on top, you can see edit signature on left. That helps a lot of other folks when you post. Thanks !!!

Hope to see some FP letters soon ..

hey gys this is my current update

9/25 mailed I-130, G325, 1-765, 1-485, with MED
9/26 signature conf. @ IL lock box
10/2 checks cashed