Any RFE cases got Approvals?

No Title

Hi I am also in same boat. Got rfe about payskips/w2. Sent reply on May 7. I did not hear anything till now.

No Title

Me too. RFE on 4/27 for photos and replied on 5/4. AVM not updated yet, still waiting... Thanks.

No Title

Yet another RFE waiter- RFE issued May 3rd, Replied May 11th, Recd (per USPS tracking) by INS on May 12th, AVM not updated yet. PD 5/98, RD 10/99, ND 10/99, FP 1st 07/00, FP Again 01/01, EB3 India

No Title

Another RFE Waiter

EB3,India, PD 07/98, ND 08/99, RFE replied on Mar 5th, AVM updated to
remaining processing time 0 days.

No Title

I juist replied RFE for w-2 and paystub on May 31.
I am the lastest on in the queue.

No Title

RK0005,
If your RFE is for new/amended I140 then you will have to wait till it is processed and approved.

No Title

Last night when I checked the AVM it says it has received my RFE reply on June 4th. RFE issued on April 12th and my lawyer received it on April 18th, we replied to it on April 20th and INS received it on April 23th. Finally it took them 6weeks exactly to update in their system. Now I am not sure how long the wait is going to be.

The message is saying because prelimenary processing is doing for this case it will take 999 days to process this kind of application. I am not sure it\'s going to take another 3 years.

No Title

Anyone in this group (RFE) tried to call IIO to find out how long this will take. We have 2 different immigration lawyers for our company and both saying it will take 90 days to process after RFE is received.

No Title

I know of one person who got approval about Apr 26 and INS received
RFE replies(according to AVM) three weeks before that.

So according to conservative estimate approvals come three weeks after the AVM says that reply received.(For the person the AVM did not say case approved even when he got approval letters)

Right now due to severe INS mail room backlog it may take one to two weeks more than normal. End is near folks..Hang out!!!

No Title

chennu, this is great news that AVM got updated for you. I hope you get your approval soon. I replied during the first week of May so I hope your theory of 6 weeks is right. I have some concerns though: have you heard any cases getting more than one RFE? My RFE was for photos only, but I noticed many people with old PD getting RFE for w2, paystubs, etc. They didn\'t ask me but I\'m worried they will and cause me more delays -- Does anyone know of someone getting more than one RFE? I hope not.
Keep us posted with your progress. Thanks.

No Title

for amended I-140 RFEs, do you wait for the approved amended I-140 and send it along with the reply to RFE?

Or can you send out the reply to RFE independent of the amended I-140 application?

No Title

If you have filed for amended I140 before RFE then you can either send the approval notice or I140 receipt copy as a reply to RFE. IF the approval is sent as a reply then there should not be any wait time. But in other case you have to wait for I140 to be approved. Same is the case when you send the I140application as a reply to RFE.

No Title

My case little bit typical.

I got rfe for paystubs/w2 forms.

But our company x was merged with other company y before I485 was applied. I am still getting my paychecks with name of my old company x.
My attorney sent the reply with the letter saying that the scenario of merger. After one week we sent approval for Ammended I140. He says in INS I140 and I485 dept are different and my case will not stop for clearance for amended i140.

Does this means I need to wait for my amended i140 clearance.

Did anybody talk to IIO for RFE\'s recieved in first week of may

Thax

No Title

KingA, normally RFE is one time and they approve unless they suspect anything. If your have not changed jobs, company merger and other stuffs you don\'t have to worry about it. Normally 2nd RFE is only one is 100, I have 2 friends who got their approvals after the RFE reply. I also have my brother who got his approval 10 days after replying to RFE, his service center is VSC.

Let\'s all pray that all of us get it soon. As I mentioned earlier in my message my attorney is saying it was taking only 1-3 months earlier after RFE reply but now it might take 3-6 months because of the Life Act backlog.

No Title

AVM changed from 0 days to 999 days in my case... What the heck is happening with our cases??????

No Title

chennu, This makes me feel better. I hope you are right.
I hope you get yours soon too. Let us know. Thanks for replying.

No Title

Did anyone call IIO?

I am trying this number from last 2 days. I want buy a additional phone line to INS. Do you know how to do this :)))

No Title

I haven\'t tried to call. I think the best time is early in the morning or late in the afternoon (maybe 1 hour before they close). It\'s a pain to get through, you have to keep trying for a while. Hope you get to talk to the IIO and maybe they will give you new information on RFE cases. Good-luck.