Any recent EB1-EA , filed I-485????

Right now they are busy dealing with cases that have been transferred from VSC. My case got transferred to TSC and so did for several other people I know.

yeah the mass trasnfer is messing the times at TSC, i have a feeling is going to turn in a second NSC, slow, steady and slow...

still haven't received receipt notice

My lawyer mailed the application and supporting documents for my I-485, EAD and AP to TSC on the 8th of March. I still haven't received a receipt notice though. How long does it normally take to get the receipt notice?

Last edited by a moderator:
My lawyer mailed the application and supporting documents for my I-485, EAD and AP to TSC on the 8th of March. I still haven't received a receipt notice though. How long does it normally take to get the receipt notice?

10 to 15 days

This is really bad. TSC was very prompt in that and sending notices within 5-7 business days. Do you know whether your checks have been cashed or not?
We mailed our pkg yesterday and TSC received it today. Becoz of the mass transfer, TSC has been affected looks like :(
One of my friends got I-485 approved from NSC in 1.5 month! May be now NSC is better...:confused:

This is really bad. TSC was very prompt in that and sending notices within 5-7 business days. Do you know whether your checks have been cashed or not?
We mailed our pkg yesterday and TSC received it today. Becoz of the mass transfer, TSC has been affected looks like :(
One of my friends got I-485 approved from NSC in 1.5 month! May be now NSC is better...:confused:

my attorney said that because of the mass transfer VSC to TSC, thing dont look good for TSC, she is expecting a MAJOR slow down in all applications in TSC, yay my luck!

No, my checks haven't been cashed as yet :(

Hello everyone,

I got my receipt notice for 485 on 17th. TSC got my application on March 9th (mailed to NSC on 5th, the receipt date was 7th on the notice). There was a lud on the 13th and the mail was post-marked 14th.

My check was cashed on the 13th. SRC number was printed on the back.

Waiting for FP notice.

Pradeep

Hello everyone,

I got my receipt notice for 485 on 17th. TSC got my application on March 9th (mailed to NSC on 5th, the receipt date was 7th on the notice). There was a lud on the 13th and the mail was post-marked 14th.

My check was cashed on the 13th. SRC number was printed on the back.

Waiting for FP notice.

Pradeep

Hi Pradeep,

Thanks for letting me know..looks like I've been a few days behind you in both the I-140 and I-485..hope I get the receipt notice soon..please let me know if you get your fingerprint appointment anytime soon..thanks!

got the receipt notice

My lawyer just emailed me a few minutes back to let me know he got my receipt notice today :)

The Received Date is March 12, 2007 and the Notice Date is March 16, 2007

Quick question: In the receipt notice under "Priority Date" there is no date written. Is this a mistake? Could those who have received their receipt notices please check and let me know?

I mailed my case on 2/20/2007 by Certified Priority Mail, USPS delivered it to TSC on 2/22/2007. Got receipt on 28th mentioning receipt RD 2/22/2007 & ND 2/24/2007.

You must track your package to confirm whether your lawyere actually mailed it on day he told you he did. I thought TSC is very prompt at least it was in my case filed 2 weeks before yours.

So I would say within a week.

Yay, I am so happy eveyrthing worked out for you toon in TSC, I am pretty sure they wont transfer it, dont worry, I just got my FP appoinment for next week, so far most of the 485- EB1 at TSC are taking from 35 to 45 to get approved, lets see if is true I am half way there, a guy from Trackitt predicted my 485 was going to get approved on March 20-22, we shall see, that is if NC is fast and normal!

now just wait...

keep me posted

hi tipotodo,

could you please let me know who predicted when your 485 would be approved? i just added my case info on trackitt too..

thanks!

hi tipotodo,

could you please let me know who predicted when your 485 would be approved? i just added my case info on trackitt too..

thanks!

I need to look for his name, i forget, but it doesnt matter anymore, the prediction was WAY before the mass trasnfer, and that just messed up eveyrones times! :( we went to approving EB1-EA in TSC in 35-45 days to who knows'.....

Hello Deena and everyone,

I got my FP notice today. It is for 03/30/07. Code 3

Regards
Pradeep

Hi Pradeep,

Thanks for letting me know..looks like I've been a few days behind you in both the I-140 and I-485..hope I get the receipt notice soon..please let me know if you get your fingerprint appointment anytime soon..thanks!

Should I apply for EAD

Hi Everybody, need your opinions.
My H1B will expire May 30, 2007. Should I apply for EAD?
My information:
Texas Service Center
EB1-EA, AD 31 JAN
I-485,RD: 2/7/07, FP: FEB 27
I went to infopass yesterday. The records on my son's 1-485: fingerprints done, name check clear; The only record on my 1-485 is fingerprints done.

I am a self petitioner. I am so tired of filling forms. When I mailed our I-485s, I
thought I was done with all the boring forms. It seems that I am not done yet...
Let me know your opinions. Thanks.

aart

My information:
Texas Service Center
EB1-EA, AD 31 JAN
I went to infopass yesterday. The records on my son's 1-485: fingerprints done, name check clear; The only record on my 1-485 is fingerprints done.

I am a self petitioner. I am so tired of filling forms. When I mailed our I-485s, I
thought I was done with all the boring forms. It seems that I am not done yet...

aart

Hi , regarding your EAD , you woulc use your EAD after that, but i forget the rules for H-1, you may be able to extend it , the H-1 people would be able to tell you about the EAD.

Buddy, you and me have the same dates
EB1-EA approved on 1/31/07
485 RD 2/07/07
Selfpetioner too.!

good luck to us

485 RD 2/07/07
Selfpetioner too.!

tipotodo,

Yes, I noticed that. Do you think we will get approval before June?

aart

485 RD 2/07/07
Selfpetioner too.!

tipotodo,

Yes, I noticed that. Do you think we will get approval before June?

aart

I really hope we get approved by june, but the problem is the mass transfer, nobody knows really how many cases got trasnfered and that is having a big impact on your waititng time..... and I am from Mexico and have a common last name , ireally hope i dont get stuck in NC.

In 2006 EB1-EA 485 were getting approved around 30-45 days... too bad that is not happening anymore.

please keep me posted, probably the same offcier have our 485 cases.
:D

My information:
Texas Service Center
EB1-EA, AD 31 JAN

aart

Yes, apply for EAD or extend your H1B, if possible. The form is quite short, nothing to it.

Check www.trackitt.com to see how long it takes for approvals. Name check determines how long it will take to be approved. And if you are one of the very few who get approved after 1-2 months, then just throw a big party and enjoy.:)

But don't bet on it. You might lose your job.:(