Any recent EB1-EA , filed I-485????

Yes, apply for EAD or extend your H1B, if possible. The form is quite short, nothing to it.

Check www.trackitt.com to see how long it takes for approvals. Name check determines how long it will take to be approved. And if you are one of the very few who get approved after 1-2 months, then just throw a big party and enjoy.:)

But don't bet on it. You might lose your job.:(

Hi iovanna, i see you got some LUD's . You had FP yesterday right. AT least you got 2 LUD'S maybe 3, I only got 1, the day off and that's it.... :(

keep us oposted

tipotodo, it doesn't really matter. Some people have 1 LUD, some people have 2 LUD's after fingerprint. Some have more (look at ajasha's signature). It basically means that they received the FBI fingerprints results, the picture and your signature (which is good), and then, maybe, that your file was updated by the officer and your name was sent for background check (well, this is just my theory, I don't have any inside friends at USCIS to tell me how the process works :( ). In your case, probably, these things were done the same day. I really would not be worried about it...:).

tipotodo, it doesn't really matter. Some people have 1 LUD, some people have 2 LUD's after fingerprint. Some have more (look at ajasha's signature). It basically means that they received the FBI fingerprints results, the picture and your signature (which is good), and then, maybe, that your file was updated by the officer and your name was sent for background check (well, this is just my theory, I don't have any inside friends at USCIS to tell me how the process works :( ). In your case, probably, these things were done the same day. I really would not be worried about it...:).

I hope your right. :D

Iovanna's comment made me think:

This question is for eveyrone? do we know when they start the name check?
is it when they recive the 485 or after FP or when? any ideas?

I don't think it starts necessarily after the fingerprint. I just assumed it is a good opportunity, since the officer needs to update the file anyway, he can use it to send the request as well. For some reson i doubt that the name check begins when they receive the file, but who knows.

By the way, there are people in this forum who filed last year and did not receive their fingerprint notices yet, I don't know why. But I am sure that the officer touched their file anyway at some point and their background check began some time ago. Otherwise it would be sad that they would have to wait so long for their background check to clear.

Yes, apply for EAD or extend your H1B, if possible. The form is quite short, nothing to it.

Check www.trackitt.com to see how long it takes for approvals. Name check determines how long it will take to be approved. And if you are one of the very few who get approved after 1-2 months, then just throw a big party and enjoy.:)

But don't bet on it. You might lose your job.:(

Thanks for the info. Decide to apply for the EAD.