Any recent EB1-EA , filed I-485????

IOvanna, some poeple got their EAD from TSC last week, theri RD was 1/20/07, so they are finally movin.

I realy hope that the MASS transfer last week from VSC to TSC dosent mess thign sup for us

Well it's definitely slower than it was in November/December. Bad luck that we got caught in this wave of transfers...:(

Let's just hope for the best!:)

How do u know ur FP is for biometrics code 3. DO they write in their notice. I dont remember seeing it in my FP notice. I have FP on 3/17/2007 for my 2nd I-485 I had to file with EB-1A application approved by TSC, since earlier one filed with NIW was cuaght in visa retrogression INDIA.

I thought code 3 means u r all done, while code 1 means it is that they are starting with FP, while code 3 means ur name check is clear and they just want ur FP. Maybe ood news if that is true fro u.

Well it's definitely slower than it was in November/December. Bad luck that we got caught in this wave of transfers...:(

Let's just hope for the best!:)

How do u know ur FP is for biometrics code 3. DO they write in their notice. I dont remember seeing it in my FP notice. I have FP on 3/17/2007 for my 2nd I-485 I had to file with EB-1A application approved by TSC, since earlier one filed with NIW was cuaght in visa retrogression INDIA.

I thought code 3 means u r all done, while code 1 means it is that they are starting with FP, while code 3 means ur name check is clear and they just want ur FP. Maybe ood news if that is true fro u.

In the upper right corner of the notice it says what kind of code is it. Mine was code 3.

so did u get lud after ur fp was doen last week ?
any new message in ur account in uscis website for 485 ?

so did u get lud after ur fp was doen last week ?
any new message in ur account in uscis website for 485 ?

I had my FP done at 9 a.m and at 1 p.m I had an LUD on my 485 and that was it. I hope they process my 485 soon, but my main concern is is my EAD i need it soon, due to some UNIONS rules. We shall, see.

whats the diference btw Code 1 , 2 or 3 biometrics

FP notices usually have 3 types of codes. Code 1, Code 2 and Code 3. Here is what they mean -

Code 1 - FP of ten fingers.

Code 2 - FP of index finger, digital photo and signature.

Code 3 - FP of ten fingers, FP of index finger, digital photo and signature.

Code 3 is a rather recent devleopment. Once a code 3 FP is complete the physical GC can be mailed out without having the PP stamped first. During PP stamping they take a picture and FP of the index finger. This is necessary for the physical card. Now that this is done during the Code 3 FP process the GC can be mailed to the applicant without waiting for the PP stamping. Lately most people have been getting Code 3 FP notices but there are still a lot of Code 1 and Code 2 FP notices out there.

Last edited by a moderator:
FP notices usually have 3 types of codes. Code 1, Code 2 and Code 3. Here is what they mean -

Code 1 - FP of ten fingers.

Code 2 - FP of index finger, digital photo and signature.

Code 3 - FP of ten fingers, FP of index finger, digital photo and signature.

Code 3 is a rather recent devleopment. Once a code 3 FP is complete the physical GC can be mailed out without having the PP stamped first. During PP stamping they take a picture and FP of the index finger. This is necessary for the physical card. Now that this is done during the Code 3 FP process the GC can be mailed to the applicant without waiting for the PP stamping. Lately most people have been getting Code 3 FP notices but there are still a lot of Code 1 and Code 2 FP notices out there.

Thanx for the info, i just hope TSC moves right along. Is crazy how USCIS in general is so unconsistant.

I got my RFE for 485, it is asking for evidence that I am still working in the field of exceptional ability. Should be easy.

I got my RFE for 485, it is asking for evidence that I am still working in the field of exceptional ability. Should be easy.

yeah thats easy, a letter of employemnt will do, is a good thing, i heard and RFE on 485 means closer to aproval !

what are your details? RD, luds?

hi,
just curious to know about the reason for I485 RFE:
1)did you change your job after your I140 approval or I485 applied?
2)what supporting documents you are planning to provide for this RFE?

thanks,

yeah thats easy, a letter of employemnt will do, is a good thing, i heard and RFE on 485 means closer to aproval !

what are your details? RD, luds?

I hope you are right. I have switched job recently from industry to academy. My research focus has changed slightly but still in a the same big field.

hi,
just curious to know about the reason for I485 RFE:
1)did you change your job after your I140 approval or I485 applied?
2)what supporting documents you are planning to provide for this RFE?

thanks,

I plan to submit:

Emplyment letter
Supporting letter from department chair
Grant I am currently working on
Recent publication (12/06)

Anything else I can prepare?

I plan to submit:

Emplyment letter

I am sure you'll be fine, is pretty much the same field! I hoep you get ur approval soon :D

HI ivanna any news? andy lud's or updates?, how did ur FP go?

no news from my side, .. :(

Hi, tipotodo!

No, I have absolutely no news, LUD's, etc...
My fingerprint is on this Thursday.

I hope, at least, you'll have some good news this week.:)

Hi, tipotodo!

No, I have absolutely no news, LUD's, etc...
My fingerprint is on this Thursday.

I hope, at least, you'll have some good news this week.:)

Thank you, I hope. I just amazing, no EAD approval form TSC in a loooong time. I don care how long they take on my 485, I just need my EAD a.s.a.p!

whats going on in TSC!?!??

I plan to submit:

Emplyment letter

thanks,
these documents are enough to address your RFE. I know they sent RFE to confirm that you are in the same field. you will be fine. good luck.

Right now they are busy dealing with cases that have been transferred from VSC. My case got transferred to TSC and so did for several other people I know.

Thank you, I hope. I just amazing, no EAD approval form TSC in a loooong time. I don care how long they take on my 485, I just need my EAD a.s.a.p!

whats going on in TSC!?!??