Any recent EB1-EA , filed I-485????

Hi, tipotodo, I'm answering you in this thread because I don't want to hijack madgu's thread.

Yes, I have sent our I-485/I-765/I-131 to Texas Service Center, at the address mentioned in this thread (St. Augustine Rd.) on February 22 with USPS Express Mail. They received it on February 23 and the checks were cashed today. Keeping my fingers crossed they won't forward it to Nebraska.

The only problem I had was that USPS tracking did not update the delivery. So on Friday (February 23) the only information I had was that they tried to deliver it twice (9:21 AM and 9:41 AM) and that the mail piece will be kept for 5 business days then returned to sender. Same information on Monday and Tuesday (today). So I had to call USPS, and after I talked to the Dallas post office, they finally updated it today, and I received the delivery notification.

The moral of this story is: use FedEx if you want to know fore sure what happened to your mail. I was worried sick these last 4 days.

Good luck with your AOS and EAD! It might be a good sign that your AP was approved so fast.:)

PS. My trackitt.com user ids are irnv1 (primary application) and irnv2(derivative) if you want to track the process.

Hi, tipotodo, I'm answering you in this thread because I don't want to hijack madgu's thread.

Yes, I have sent our I-485/I-765/I-131 to Texas Service Center, at the address mentioned in this thread (St. Augustine Rd.) on February 22 with USPS Express Mail. They received it on February 23 and the checks were cashed today. Keeping my fingers crossed they won't forward it to Nebraska.

The only problem I had was that USPS tracking did not update the delivery. So on Friday (February 23) the only information I had was that they tried to deliver it twice (9:21 AM and 9:41 AM) and that the mail piece will be kept for 5 business days then returned to sender. Same information on Monday and Tuesday (today). So I had to call USPS, and after I talked to the Dallas post office, they finally updated it today, and I received the delivery notification.

The moral of this story is: use FedEx if you want to know fore sure what happened to your mail. I was worried sick these last 4 days.

Good luck with your AOS and EAD! It might be a good sign that your AP was approved so fast.:)

PS. My trackitt.com user ids are irnv1 (primary application) and irnv2(derivative) if you want to track the process.

hi ioananv,
did you receive hard copy of receipt notice by mail. My I485 check was cashed out on 21st but i have not received hard copy yet. thanks,

No I didn't receive anything, but in my case is too early. They received my application on February 23, and if they sent the notice it was on February 26 or 27. So I will probably get it next week.

I think you should receive it this week, don't worry. If you got your case number from the back of the check you can follow the process online.

Good luck!

Yay, I am so happy eveyrthing worked out for you toon in TSC, I am pretty sure they wont transfer it, dont worry, I just got my FP appoinment for next week, so far most of the 485- EB1 at TSC are taking from 35 to 45 to get approved, lets see if is true I am half way there, a guy from Trackitt predicted my 485 was going to get approved on March 20-22, we shall see, that is if NC is fast and normal!

now just wait...

keep me posted

Yay, I am so happy eveyrthing worked out for you toon in TSC, I am pretty sure they wont transfer it, dont worry, I just got my FP appoinment for next week, so far most of the 485- EB1 at TSC are taking from 35 to 45 to get approved, lets see if is true I am half way there, a guy from Trackitt predicted my 485 was going to get approved on March 20-22, we shall see, that is if NC is fast and normal!

now just wait...

keep me posted

hi tipotodo,
your reply seems encouraging. so far we have lots of hope on TSC.

No I didn't receive anything, but in my case is too early. They received my application on February 23, and if they sent the notice it was on February 26 or 27. So I will probably get it next week.

I think you should receive it this week, don't worry. If you got your case number from the back of the check you can follow the process online.

Good luck!

thanks ioananv,
i am doing same thing. just waiting!!

hi tipotodo,
your reply seems encouraging. so far we have lots of hope on TSC.

yeah , this is guy from Trackitt.com is always on the dime, and u can also see that all of the EB1 are done in less then 485 at tsc...

good luck...

and please keep us posted, maybe we should start a thread tracker of EB1- 485 right here, so we can see the progress and the times...

now just wait...

keep me posted

hi tipotodo
your hopes are really high and very encouraging fro all of us whose 485 is pending at TSC.

hi tipotodo
your hopes are really high and very encouraging fro all of us whose 485 is pending at TSC.

hello,
looks like ajasha, tipotodo, ioananv and myself, we all are in the same boat. our I485-RD (TSC) is very similar. we need to communicate if there is any improvement anybody gets.let us hope for the best.tipotodo already gave us some encouraging time line.

Update: I received the receipt notices yesterday.
Received date: February 23, 2007 (Friday)
Notice date: February 26, 2007 (Monday)

USPS mailing stamp reads February 28, 2007 (Wednesday). So they were actually mailed on the 28th I received them on March 05 (Monday).

Update: I received the receipt notices yesterday.
Received date: February 23, 2007 (Friday)
Notice date: February 26, 2007 (Monday)

USPS mailing stamp reads February 28, 2007 (Wednesday). So they were actually mailed on the 28th I received them on March 05 (Monday).

great, I have my FP on friday, i am hoping to see some LUD's or something after that.

My 485 was concurrently filed with 140 last november. I got the finger print done this Jan before my 140 was approved. Hope it will be processed soon.

Yeah, at least they are moving fast in this respect: we've got receipt and fingerprint notices quickly. But I'm worried about the delays in EAD approvals. I suppose you noticed it takes longer at TSC. And I suppose you also heard about the recent case transfers from CSC to NSC and from VSC to TSC :(

I just got an email today that an RFE has been sent on my 485. It will be a couple of days before I know what it is about. The good thing is that the case is being reviewed, the bad thing is that I don't know what it is requesting for.

Color copies of ID's, pictures, birth certificate, Employment letter (not the case here, you are EA), I-94's etc...

They usually ask for simple things, sometimes you've already sent.

Don't worry. It's good news they are working on it :) .

Please keep us posted!

I just got an email today that an RFE has been sent on my 485. It will be a couple of days before I know what it is about. The good thing is that the case is being reviewed, the bad thing is that I don't know what it is requesting for.

Dont worry about it Iam pretty sure is a simple thing, on the other hand is good to see that TSC is working on 485 !!!!!!! It's been so slow in the last few weeks.

IOvanna, some poeple got their EAD from TSC last week, theri RD was 1/20/07, so they are finally movin.

I realy hope that the MASS transfer last week from VSC to TSC dosent mess thign sup for us

Dont worry about it Iam pretty sure is a simple thing, on the other hand is good to see that TSC is working on 485 !!!!!!! It's been so slow in the last few weeks.

IOvanna, some poeple got their EAD from TSC last week, theri RD was 1/20/07, so they are finally movin.

I realy hope that the MASS transfer last week from VSC to TSC dosent mess thign sup for us

Thanks. Mine is in NSC though.