Any recent EAD approvals?

PrasadS

Registered Users (C)
Please post RD,ND and AD here if anyone received EAD approval recently. I applied in Nov and no news yet.
Thanks,
PS

I have a ND 08/22/02 and still no approval

dang its taking a long time just for EAD

RD: 9/26/02
ND: 10/1/03

My is still pending. Talked to an officer last week and he said case has been assigned but no decision yet.

EAD AP approval

RD 01/10/03

EAD approved 03/27/03

AP approved 03/28/03

Card Mailed 04/02/03

Card Received 04/05/03

GOOD LUCK!

I still have not got my EAD approval
RD 09/16/02
ND 09/18/02

I got my Interim EAD from Sacramento office, it is valid for a year from 01/02/03 to 01/02/04 . will they still send me approval for my original EAD application.

If I dont get the my orginal EAD approved in the next couple of months, can I apply for the new EAD for the next 1 year period using my interim EAD copy.

I think it is a wise decision to apply 6 month in advance.

Any suggesion appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
abt iEAD

Originally posted by tikku

I got my Interim EAD from Sacramento office, it is valid for a year from 01/02/03 to 01/02/04 . will they still send me approval for my original EAD application.

If I dont get the my orginal EAD approved in the next couple of months, can I apply for the new EAD for the next 1 year period using my interim EAD copy.

I think it is a wise decision to apply 6 month in advance.

Any suggesion appreciated.

Last time I got my iEAD, they approved the EAD itself abt 10 days later - the AVM turned to "EAD Approved and new cards ordered", but I never received my cards or new approval notice...

Given the varying time frame EADs take to approve, its good idea to simply take iEAD route as far as possible, in my opinion...apply for renewal around 4 months before expiry & that should also give ample time to get another iEAD

EAD approved msg on website

RD: Sep 1st 2002

On April 8, 2003, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

Question for those, who got EAD approval recently

Is INS approving EAD renewal from previous expiriy date for one year or from current approval date to One year?
Please reply
PS