Any progress DEC00 CASES , PLEASE POST

Sleepless nights continue......

RD 11/00 ND 12/00 RFE replied on Nov 29th. So no end to the sleepless nights....

Dec\'00 case approved

Guys..
Finally got my 485 approved.. Here are the details:
RD: Dec 14, 2000
ND: Dec 28, 2000
FP: 4/18/2001
AD: Dec 8, 2001
EB2, NO RFE, India

Hang in there guys, you will see the light at the end of the tunnel..
I guess there is no reason why any of the Dec \'00 cases should be delayed.. But such is the way they work there in VSC.. Be patient and hang in there.. Good Luck to all of you!!!

EAC 01-073-xxxxx, ND 01/05/01

still waiting....

called IIO says wait. I-140 for CP takes time he says as they have to get the file back from NVC/Consulate.

ND Sep 2000 - EB2 Still waiting....

If you december ND waiters think you are in a bad situation, think of me -- I am a september 2000 waiter. No RFE no response from INS. Every day I cheeck the automated status, I get the standard message "your i485 application was received on Sep 16 2000. It is taking 2 years to process such cases".

No Title

Hey.. Sorry for the delay..
My 140 was AOS..
If you still feel that it is taking a long time, maybe you should ask your attorney to file for a inquiry regarding your application. Atleast you will get a written document from them to your attorney reg your case..
Hope this helps..

No Title

Uday K,

Looks like you and I are in the same boat. My ND is Sep 2000. No RFE and IIO gives me the same nonsense answer as he gave you.