RD I-140&I-485 5/2003
I -140 AD 9/2003
1FP March 2004
RFE 1/4/2005 EVL, W2
RFE rec 1/19/2005
LUD 1/20,1/21,1/24,1/27 :mad:
AD?????/??????

Witer,
did you check with your attorney to see if they can talk to somebody at CIS and find our what is happening to these cases? I am trying to do that but my attorney is "busy" as usual and still no reply from her, leave aside CIS.

Hi waiter,ganse, curryus.....

I'm also in the same boat... :confused: ..no LUD after 2/8....my RFE was for Birth Certificate !! I'm not sure if the delay is because of birth certificate.

I have attached the excel sheet frm other RFE thread with just the pending cases....Please update it with the explanation for the RFE.

Thank you and good luck.

Guys, we're approved!

Thanks everybody, this site was very helpful.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeha!

Myy0503-

It was almost a week after the RFE receipt that the status changed.

My LUD 2/11/05. Did not check if there was any between 2/5 and 2/11. Looking at the trend, my turn would be in the last week of Feb or the first week of March.

Good luck guys

Approved finally,

Guys,
It took exactly 4 weeks for approval after CIS received our response. We are approved today. Good luck to you all.

Congrats!

Waiter, ganse... congrats to you both.
Mine was too the case of 1/20 (RFE receipt date and LUD changes 1/21, 1/24/, 1/27 and stopped). But mine is EB3 (other details in my signature); do you guys see any hope for my case??? :confused:

gimmeabreak said:
Waiter, ganse... congrats to you both.
Mine was too the case of 1/20 (RFE receipt date and LUD changes 1/21, 1/24/, 1/27 and stopped). But mine is EB3 (other details in my signature); do you guys see any hope for my case??? :confused:

Definitely !

It would be much faster if this whole stamping bussiness monopolium would be outsourced to Bangalore and other intelligent places e.g. so we could get the approvals from there directly. The present plain state's farmer solution is very frustrating, they do not have any competitor.
My case is even older by a week or so...

Not to upset everyone, but I replied my RFE at the end of last september asking for employment verification and guess what?! I am still waiting for approval after 5 months!! I guess INS approve cases randomly, some got approved too fast, yet many of us waited for a long long time. (my I-485 RD 12/02).

Somebody mentioned that CIS has to decide on the cases withing 60 days from the date of receiving the response. Did the status changed to say that they received your response? Did you check with your Attorney?

littlelittle said:
Not to upset everyone, but I replied my RFE at the end of last september asking for employment verification and guess what?! I am still waiting for approval after 5 months!! I guess INS approve cases randomly, some got approved too fast, yet many of us waited for a long long time. (my I-485 RD 12/02).

Well, they site says: "It is taking between 570 and 600 days for us to process this kind of case. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message."

So, if they will process it within 569 days, that is still O.K. And we can start the next 569 days right after that....

LittleLittle-

This is exactly what I am worried too. My EAD expires May 27th. So if I don't get my approval before that, I f***ed. So I will wait till Feb 25th and apply for an EAD renewal. :eek:

Congrats to all the folks that got approved. Enjoy your freedom guys....

cbarus said:
This is exactly what I am worried too. My EAD expires May 27th. So if I don't get my approval before that, I f***ed. So I will wait till Feb 25th and apply for an EAD renewal. :eek:

Better apply for your EAD ASAP. Dont try to save money and get delayed in the EAD. NSC will issue EAD only from the date of approval and you or employer will be liable for un-authorized employment if you dont get EAD by the expiry date.

I did the same mistake and have a lapse of 1 month but as I am on h1 I had no issues...