• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

any one received anything about DV206?

Hello memo.

I had receive letter for Kentucky Service Center 2 days ago regarding the result of DV-2006 they start in may and will continue until July 2005

got my letter on 5/9

case # EU6xx, i'm from Poland and got the letter in US

can you please list other formus that you looked at?

Notification of 2 winners...

Easy Visa USA received notification of 2 Green Card Lottery winners on April 15th. They were from New Zealand and Australia.

Hope that helps!

:)

LucyMO said:
there was a winner from Egypt that I know of. He got his letter in the States.

Do you know when he/she received the letter? I guess that is a bad sign for me. I am from South Africa but living in the US so if the letters for Africa have gone out already then we must have missed out this year.

I found out this week, so I am sure it happened this week. Don't worry about losing yet. You never know.

got letter of notification about DV 2006

Hi.
I'm from Belarus. But living in US right now. Got letter of notification from Kentucky on May 18 that I've been selected for "further consideration" on DV 2006 program. I have H1-B visa now valid for 3 years. Instructions say that I need to adjust my status. Has anybody done that before? I need some information. What should I do? And what are chances that I will really be granted a green card? Are there any time limits? Do I have to hurry?
Plsease, help.
Looking forward to hearing your oppinions.

Thank you.

Ira

Selected...

I am from New Zealand and just received my notification from KCC on Thursday, 19 May. My case number is in the 800's, I'm not sure what that means in terms of my chances of being issued the greencard.

Case Number

Does case number get bigger along with the receiving date? Or case number is generated randomly?

For example,

5/20/2005 -> 5XXX
6/20/2005 -> 7XXX
7/20/2005 -> 2XXXX

I saw someone has a big case number even he received in May 2005. Does that mean there will be less chance (a even bigger case number) if you receive in June or July?

Yes, receieved.

Hi memo,
yes, we received a notofication letter from KCC about 2 weeks ago and have sent the forms back to Kentucky. I am from Mongolia. Don't give up, Good luck!