Any one from IOWA waiting for FP

pavan Kumar

Registered Users (C)
Guys,
I am from Des Moines, Iowa with RD/ND in Oct 2001, waiting for FP.
Any body in the same boat. Please keep this thread alive for Iowa/NSC FP waiters.

There are lot of them

Here is the thread for IOWA FP TRACKER for those who applied in July.
subash_th "July FP tracker - IOWA state" 1/14/02 10:24pm

let us keep this thread alive with our updates.

As we are very close with the RD/ND dates, we should be getting FP at around the same time. Please update this thread if you know any thing from Attorneys/INS.

I do as well.

Looking for a Immigration Photographer in Des Moines. Pls Help ASAP

Does anyone know of an immigration photographer in Des Moines, IOWA...

Please reply ASAP

No Title

Check in Yellow Pages some professional studios; after my experience, the quality of pictures that I did at Wallmart did not match what INS requires; but that\'s only my experience

Came to know I got FP, it is in the mail

Hi Guys,

I came to know that I got FP notice, it is in the mail now.
I will confirm the date and APS after got the notice.
Hope urs is on the way.

No Title

This is a very interesting news; I saw some people saying that the notice for fingerprint is related to how busy is the INS Center; I guess this is not true for us.
I hope that they move the fingerprint time when they know that they will soon start to process the application, because FP are valid only for 18 months.

No Title

How did you find out? From AVM? Do you know when INS sent you the notice? I have called INS and they told me that they have sent me the notice, and it has been more than a week, I still haven\'t got the notice, any idea, how long it will take to get the notice. Thank you for your reply.

I-485 and Unemployment Bennefit

Hi,

For I-485 filers, like us, can we apply for unemployment benefit from the state unemployment benefit? Any comments?