Any one from IOWA waiting for FP

Got FP notice

Hi Guys,

I got FP notice last week scheduled for last week of Feb in Des Moines. But planning to go in March, b\'coz of small cut on my finger.
Hope yours is on the way.

Thanks

Should we contact our senator.....

How about all Iowans (waiting for an FP) get a petition toghether and contact a Senator from IA to push our case???

so many that i know

There are many of my friends who applied their I-485 in the month of June. They did not get the FP so far.

mala whaen did you got your FP?? is it by US mail or GODs mail?? do not put any false info and conf

If you have realy got your FP notice you would have shared the info.

like PD, RD, ND, FP date etc.

you are realy an idiot, fool mala

Believe it or not, it is true, I am done.

Guys,

I am done with FP last week. My RD is October 8 and ND is October 22, 2001. FP was done in last weeek. Waiting for FBI result to be received by INS. I know how desperate every one in the board.
Hope yours is on the way.

I can collect and compile a list of July filers waiting for FP..

Please send an e-mail to Rajkol@angelfire.com if you want to be a part of this list. Once a sizeable list is combiled, we can send a letter to the senator.

Also please provide suggestion on the format and content of the letter.

Please be gentle since everyone has the frustrated feeling during waiting.

It is very nice for us to get any info here. Somehow, You have to use your own judgement. Please be nice to others since we are on the same boat. Thanks.

No Title

Got FP Notice in March 8th, scheduled for April 9th

RD 08/01/2001
ND 09/15/2001

No Title

I have got my FP notice yesterday, the notice date is March 14, 2002, schedule on 4/23, however there is no yellow form. So will somebody tell me if I need bring a yellow form with me when I do FP, if not, will this cause REF later? Thanks a lot.