Any October 2010 filers yet?

Hi everyone i have been a silent follower of this forum. There is great stuff happening here. People supporting one another. That is very rare but really nice. I am also an october filler and my interview is 02/04/2011. Everything have gone fine thus far i have faith that the interview will go likewise. I will keep you guys posted on my timeline. Goodluck guys and Gods Grace to u all.

An official welcome to the forum!!! We are like a little family here and you are welcome to join us and catch some of that fairy dust thats going around!!!! Best wishes on your journey!!! Dont be a stanger and let us know how your interview went!

Ok, thx everyone!!! I feel so happy, after 8 years I am finally someone in this country!!!!! Good luck everyone! Mimi I'll be checking on you, no doubt!!!

ha ha ha ha I am sooooooo happy for you right now cause I REALLY feel your joy!!!! I read your post and just burst out laughing cause I know how it feels to stuck in limbo and now you are finally in a place where you know where you stand.
I will update the minute I am out and get to my computer!!!

CONGRATS AGAIN!!!!! GO CELEBRATE!!!!!

Congrats Djhash, Claudia & Aninna. Welcome to USA officially. well finally its over for u guys Claudia I am so happy for u , its almost 10 yrs for me too and i am still waiting to get this over. so i can feel your joy like the mimi said.

MIMI Good luck for ur Interview. the online update thing is nonsense.. all of my applications are on initial review since day1 even my husband had Oath 4 months ago and his status still showing initial review.

Hi SKYWALKER256 ...... you know what everyone here got interview for Jan 2011 except me i got IL for FEB 03 2011 just a day before you. so where r u from? Kansas city?

once again Good luck to mimi0418 and Melana85.

Thx everyone!!! And for the new ones having the interview soon, all I can say is to get there prepared and everything would go so smooth that you won't even notice it...GOOD LUCK!!!!

Congrats Djhash, Claudia & Aninna. Welcome to USA officially. well finally its over for u guys Claudia I am so happy for u , its almost 10 yrs for me too and i am still waiting to get this over. so i can feel your joy like the mimi said.

MIMI Good luck for ur Interview. the online update thing is nonsense.. all of my applications are on initial review since day1 even my husband had Oath 4 months ago and his status still showing initial review.

Hi SKYWALKER256 ...... you know what everyone here got interview for Jan 2011 except me i got IL for FEB 03 2011 just a day before you. so where r u from? Kansas city?

once again Good luck to mimi0418 and Melana85.

Washington DC

K, I need some advice! I've been thinking about my case status "card production". Should I assume that my case is approved? Idk, I don't wanna be so happy for nothing, I guess I won't know until I get that card in the mail.

Both my dad and I got our greencards today... this is so surreal! This nightmare is finally over for the two of us!

Welcome Skywalker, and Claudia, yes I'd just assume you were approved and that they're making your card. Give it a week or two :D

Mimmi, your big day is coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hopeful I feel very happu for you and your dad, enjoy!!!! Just to let everyone know, I'm going to the church tomorrow and I'll pray for each one of you!!

OK Guys, I found an explanation for the confusing system updates. So "CARD / PRODUCTION" means the immigration officer sends the order to make our cards, now, that does not mean we are approved. Then some cases go back to "DESICION" which means the officer is actually making his/her desicion at this point. And "POST DESICION" means they are in the process of sending us an approve or denial letter. And then again will go back to "CARD/DOCUMENT PRODUCTION" which is confirming that immigration sent us the GC or any other information related to our cases. I hope I get that GC soon because this is insane. Sorry, I guess I just need to share that information with some one.

Any advice would be appreciated...
I married my husband in September, filed for AOS from TN status (I am Canadian) in mid-October. I have received my EAD and AP... but no word on my interview yet. According to the tracker, last time my I-485 was touched was 11/15, and my I-130 was touched on 11/05. Everything seems to be going smoothly, I never got an RFE, got my EAD and AP within normal processing time. Looks like everyone here got their interviews done already, or have them scheduled. I am kinda freaking out!! Did any of you have your I-485 or I-130 status changed online before you got your IL?? I am worried maybe my IL got lost in the mail?? ugh. thanks guys! what number would I call?

Here is my updated timeline

New York, New York
National Processing Centre

Update - NY
10/05/10 (Day 1)- Sent I-130, I-485, I-693, I-765, etc
10/08/10 (Day 3)- Documents recieved by Chicago PO Box
10/15/10 (Day 10) - Recieved 3x email/SMS notifications
10/16/10 (Day 11) - Checks cashed
10/19/10 (Day 14) - NOA x 3 recieved in mail
10/25/10 (Day 20) - Recieved Biometrics appointment in mail for 11/17
10/26/10 (Day 21) - Did Walk In Biometrics
10/27/10 (Day 22) - Soft LUD
01/03/10 (Day 89) - LUD - EAD ordered
01/03/10 (Day 89) - Received IL in mail for 2/2/11
01/08/10 (Day 94) - Received EAD in mail.

02/02/11 (Day 120) - Interview Date

Looks like the process will take exactly 4 months. When I spoke with a representative about the different times, they told me that average time was 4 months and it depended on which office is processing your request, your case details, and the employee responsible (may have been on holidays)...

Congrats to the October filers who already received there GC.

Here is my updated timeline

New York, New York
National Processing Centre

Update - NY
10/05/10 (Day 1)- Sent I-130, I-485, I-693, I-765, etc
10/08/10 (Day 3)- Documents recieved by Chicago PO Box
10/15/10 (Day 10) - Recieved 3x email/SMS notifications
10/16/10 (Day 11) - Checks cashed
10/19/10 (Day 14) - NOA x 3 recieved in mail
10/25/10 (Day 20) - Recieved Biometrics appointment in mail for 11/17
10/26/10 (Day 21) - Did Walk In Biometrics
10/27/10 (Day 22) - Soft LUD
01/03/10 (Day 89) - LUD - EAD ordered
01/03/10 (Day 89) - Received IL in mail for 2/2/11
01/08/10 (Day 94) - Received EAD in mail.

02/02/11 (Day 120) - Interview Date

Looks like the process will take exactly 4 months. When I spoke with a representative about the different times, they told me that average time was 4 months and it depended on which office is processing your request, your case details, and the employee responsible (may have been on holidays)...

Congrats to the October filers who already received there GC.

you finally got it! congratulations! :)

Any advice would be appreciated...
I married my husband in September, filed for AOS from TN status (I am Canadian) in mid-October. I have received my EAD and AP... but no word on my interview yet. According to the tracker, last time my I-485 was touched was 11/15, and my I-130 was touched on 11/05. Everything seems to be going smoothly, I never got an RFE, got my EAD and AP within normal processing time. Looks like everyone here got their interviews done already, or have them scheduled. I am kinda freaking out!! Did any of you have your I-485 or I-130 status changed online before you got your IL?? I am worried maybe my IL got lost in the mail?? ugh. thanks guys! what number would I call?

Time frame can be different due the office or officer takink care of you case. If I was you, just to make sure, I would call the 1800 number and get to talk to a CSR and they will be able to tell you if any more notifications were sent to you!

Mimi,
Good luck for your interview tomorrow!!! I'll keep my fingers and toes crossed for you!! :)
And good luck to everyone else having the interview soon or still waiting for the letter, you are all in my thoughts!

10-13-2010 Sent to USCIS Chicago forms I-130, I-485, I-765, I-864, and I-693
10-14-2010 Delivered to USCIS Chicago (Received date on NOAs)
10-27-2010 Checks cashed
11-01-2010 Received in the mail 3xNOAs (I-130, I-485, I-765)
11-05-2010 Received appointment for biometrics (11/19)
11-15-2010 LUD I-485
11-19-2010 Biometrics done (appt)
11-19-2010 LUD I-130 and I-765
12-06-2010 Got IL for 01-06-11
12-22-2010 EAD approved and card production
12-30-2010 EAD received
01-06-2011 GC APPROVED!!! :D

Yeah Mimi, I prayed for you this morning. Let us know how it goes. All my positive energy for you and I wish you the best!! We all deserve it.

Congratulations to djash, claudia, annina, and other Oct filers who got their green cards!

mimi0418 -- good luck on your interview tomorrow!

Thanks everyone!!! I hope it will be a good day for me!
I cant sleep tonight so anxious!!! My interview is in the afternoon so I have a long wait. I am counting down the hours!!!!
Will let everyone know how it goes tomorrow!!!!

Hey everyone!!!! I got through!!!!It was less dramatic than expected. He didnt even interview us, he just talked and talked and talked and made jokes and asked me the questions on the 485 regarding terrorist activities and then he stamped my passport and told me that I can travel and will receive the card in the mail in a couple of weeks if I dont receive it in 60 days to call USCIS and find out whats happening. I still cant believe and I am so happy I have a headache!!! Will update in detail when I have calmed down....Thanks guys and congrats to my fellow October filers and best wishes to those who have upcoming interviews!!!

God is good!!!!