Any Oct2001 filers with no RFE & no 2nd FP ???

This sucks....here you are Oct 01 and people way beyond you getting approved....USCIS suck the big one

I would suggest a daily fax until someone opens their eyes. Oct 2001 should be atleast a level 2 if not level 3 fax.

Good luck.

did everything

nothing helps.

Level 3 fax number does not even seem to be in service. Now when I call BCIS they directly transfer me to immigration officer cause they have no excuse for me but hey it does not help at all the officer just starts offa new enquiry with no results.

contact congressman

I am wac02-046-5xxxx.

Attorney sent inquiry 3/6, received response on 4/10 saying they would locate my file and assign to officer. Online "last update" date changed to 4/20, the same day I register an online account on their web site, don't know if that update the datebase to be 4/20. No more change since then.

Contacted congressman on 5/11, they sent an congressional unit inquiry on 5/12. I will send a fax inquiry myself tomorrow. This is my first fax inquiry. Never done it before.

fax inquiry # & format...?

Could someone confirm the fax inquiry numbers please....(949)389-3055 & (949) 389-3486 ?
I'd appreciate if someone could suggest a format that gets response.. :)