Any Oct'03 filers without FP notice??

kashish

Registered Users (C)
Hello friends,

Our concurrent application was filed at NSC on October 30th and so far we haven't received any FP notice and the last update date shows as October 30th.

I was wondering if it was only us who have not received FP notice or there are others too, like us. If it matters, we live in Minnesota.

Thanks
Kashish

Hi,
Our ND is :12/02/03 . We live in Minneapolis, MN and did not receive FP notice. I guess MN is little slower in FP.
R

kashish said:
Hello friends,

Our concurrent application was filed at NSC on October 30th and so far we haven't received any FP notice and the last update date shows as October 30th.

I was wondering if it was only us who have not received FP notice or there are others too, like us. If it matters, we live in Minnesota.

Thanks
Kashish

Minnesota connection

I haven't recieved an FP notice either,the filing date is 25th Sept 2003. I guess that might be good coincedence.

Thanks Guys

Thank you all for replying. I'm sure there must be more than only the 4 of us who haven't received the FP notice.

Can we keep this thread going for any 2003 filers who haven't received FP notice and later if any of us get one, then we can post it here for others to spend their valuable time on the useless activity of trying to make a pattern/trend out of it. :) God only knows I'm doing just that for the last 3 months ever since my hubby told me that he is hanging onto his job with a thread.

Nice to have discovered this place where for some reason I find great solace. :)

Cheers
Kashish

Last edited by a moderator:
No Activity sice AP/EAD

I-140/I-485 RD 12/24/2003 ND 12/30/2003

For self and Spouse. Live in Lincoln, Nebraska.

Can we call service center about FP notice?

I didnt get my FP notice till now. I saw in the postings most of the applicants who applied around Nov 18th got their FP notice.
So is there any way to enquire about the FP notice.

No update in status from Nov 18th, except once for address change

NSC<EB3, RD: Nov 18th, 2003; IL;I-140/485 concurrent filing

I think its most probably caught in some sort of mess at the "local" i.e like minneapolis or chicago office etc .

Is there any way to solve it?

I think that is the case. I see most of us who dont have their FP notices belong to either chicago or Minneapolis area. I hope we can solve it some how. Otherwise we may not be eligible with our fellow applicants to recieve the benefits of FO memo, if they are going to implement it.

Its not entirely true. I'm from Ohio. Still i have not recieved FP notice.

I'm trying to establish a pattern here. Do all of you have H1B?. How long are they valid?. My H1B is valid till June 06.

I have my H1 valid till Dec, 2005.

EB3, RD: Nov 18th,2003; I-140/485 concurrent filing; IL; H1B valid till dec, 2005

I-140 :: EB2 :: RD Oct-7-2003 No FP Yet.

State Ohio.
I-485 :: RD Nov-21-2003
AP and EAD same as I-485.

Got AP and EAD in APR 2004

I have no clue why there is no FP notice yet.
I have a gut feeling tht its going to be in the next two weeks.

H1-B on the 8th year extension ends Jan 2005.

Hathwar,

I see that you are also from Ohio. Why did your EAD and AP take so long?.

I hope we recieve our FP notices soon. I'll be glad to see these come through in ther next couple of weeks.

Ashwin

Hi,
I am from Ohio. No FP yet.
Here are my case details.
I-140 (EB-2, NIW) Approved April15th 2004 (filed July 2003)
I-485 filed October 10th 2003.
AP and EAD received.
Currently on the third year of H-1

Hi All,

NO FP YET
I-140/ I-485 - EB3 & Concurrent (OCT 7, 2003).

When We checked with the lawyer, She said there is no way to find out why we haven't recieved the finger prints yet

There is no certain pattern why we have not recieved FP notices. This is absolutely random.

My lawyer tells me not to worry about FP notice. She said, when they start processing concurrent cases, they will send FP notices. If the processing dates for concurrent failing has already passed, then you should request attorney to check the status of your case by writing to BCIS.

Received FP notice

Hello everybody:

Today we received our FP notice for August 5th, 2004. :)

Kashish

ashwin_kc

I have no clue. I kept on waiting for it and finally requested a status enquiry, guess what they approved the EAD and AP 15 days later, but I got the cards and the papers later.

I hope they will send the FP notices pretty soon. I'm really p@#$%* with the USCIS.

Hi All,

The LUD for I-485 has changed to 08/26/04

Message has changed saying "We sent u the finger print on 08/25/04. Let us know if u do not recieve in abt 15 days ...................."

We were waiting for finger prints for a longtime. Would does mean any progress at NSC ?

I know a lot of people have already had finger prints and r waiting for a longtime.

Appreciate any inputs

Thanks

I-140/ I-485 - EB3 & Concurrent (OCT 7, 2003).