Any Oct-Nov-dec 2001 filers still left

Backha Khan some people have tried, I would try it.
After dsatish or whoever gave the idea I even went o Vermont!
Keep us posted!
Good luck

I did not...

Khan_bacha said:
Can I try 3rd FP without notice?

I was trying to FP3 without the notice, but the senator's office strongly disagreed. I waited for another 3 weeks before I receive the 3FP notice

wonder what will happen to us eventually... will we get approval at all.... feel wasting of my life in this damn endless waiting....

I am still here.

I am still here too. No news. My wife's AP approved after eight months. My H1B extension was approved after one year, but no news about 485. I think I am the oldest person in this board with ND of Nov. 11, 2001.

Kay2

Kay2 h1 and advance parole approval is good sign and may take 2 months.
Same thing happeneed to me , my parole got approved after that h1 and then ead

We got a letter from congressman office and it said my spouse’s case was assigned to an officer….

What deos it mean adjunctiation

What does this word mean when they say your case is under adjunctiation or something like that?

Finally received my second FP notification on 10/18/04, scheduled for 11/27/04. Tried walkin at Newark twice to do early FP. Did not succeed. Just applied for 4th EAD..

rapide1 said:
Finally received my second FP notification on 10/18/04, scheduled for 11/27/04. Tried walkin at Newark twice to do early FP. Did not succeed. Just applied for 4th EAD..
Rapide1

I feel very sorry for you for getting the fp2 now.
I also applied for the 4th ead and again waiting for the aproval.

RD-01/24/2002
ND-02/06/2002
FP2- 04/05/2004
FBI Name Check Done-09/01/2004.
Applied 4th EAD.
AD-???????????

Can you shed some more light ?

292641 said:
Backha Khan some people have tried, I would try it.
After dsatish or whoever gave the idea I even went o Vermont!
Keep us posted!
Good luck

You say you went to Vermont ? Who did you meet there ? Can you
shed some more light on what exactly you did in Vermont ?

Just got a call from my Lawyer office that they got my 3rd FP notice and I am schedule for 12/03/2004 but I will try to do it before that so lets see what gona happen next.

FBI name check

I beleive my name check is done. What does this message says? Why they sent my results to Washington. My file is in Vermont? Any information is apprecaited.

This is in reference to your facsimile received on September 10, 2004, concerning your immigration status. The FBI completed a record check for you on October 20, 2004, and the results were forwarded to the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Washington, DC.

Sincerely yours,

David M. Hardy