Any Oct-Nov-dec 2001 filers still left

Mulan Liu

How did you contact the Ombudsman? I would like to do the same since I have been waiting for long time.

I would appreciate your help.

Thanks

there is e-mail address

Stuka said:
How did you contact the Ombudsman? I would like to do the same since I have been waiting for long time.

I would appreciate your help.

Thanks
cisombudsman@dhs.gov.
I sent e-mail to them and got a very postive respond to tell me that i should have hear something from USCIS in 45 days. otherwise a further investigation will be conducted.

Also, i called my congressman office. i was told my case will be touched by end of July.

Hope this is not a kidding this time.

Status check update

Waiting

Called CIS/INS and this tier 2 officer was really helpful and stated he can only read what is written on the screen and has no further information!

Stated that they received Investigative report on 5-4 and LUD (reflects that change). And said to wait.

Questions: Has any body had a similar experience and is this different from Name Check which is pending according to INS per congressional enquiry?

Any answers, thanks in Advance

I Just got a letter from USCIS todaythat my case was delayed due to security check and lack of funding or manpower but 2 months ago
my derivative got a letter stating that pending with an adjcator?

Called INS today staing investigative report completed on 5-4-04 and LUD on 5-5-04 amd 5-6-04,

In summary nobody knows what is going on !

There are two security checks (I believe) as far as I know after from FP:
1) FBI Name Check (valid forever)
Please call FBI to check whether your name check was cleared.
FBI Information:
FBI Name check Phone : 202-324-2399
FBI Name check Fax no: 202-324-3367

2) IBIS Security check (valid for 90 days now)
I don't know how to check this. Someone posted in this forum two or three months back saying that we can get this information from local USCIS office.

Hope you guys will get APPROVED soon.

thanks Edison,

In mycase i got a fax from the DOJ/FBI stating name check pending 1-03 yes Jan 2003 and cannot be helped any further.

Called local CIS office and they have no info.