Any Oct-Nov-dec 2001 filers still left

count me too

ND 10-9-01
RD 12-03-01
FP 1-02
FP2 8-03 done earlier.

LUD 5-6-04 Name check pending per enquiry since 1-03

Expeditie request denied to me and my lawyer and to my employer.
Last request was before my LUD.

why USCIS not treat us equally with others

we have seen so many later cases approved recently. that makes me mad. I really don't know what we did wrong? :mad:
The Ombusman told me i have to wait for 45 days. it will be 45 days by the end of August. Hopefully i will get my candy by then.

rd: 12/03/01

I am also one you guys just waiting.

Few questions and may be I will get answer.

1) My case is still pending with VSC and per my Lawyer VSC will transfer it to local office. Is this true? If yes then what they are doing with my case over at VSC.

2) Per congressman office VSC doing my name check but my lawyer saying NO your name check will start when they send your case to local office and when it assign to an officer and the reason she keep saying that your case will be transfer to local office because I went to special registration.

Please reply to these questions, as I am puzzle now and why they will keep my file at VSC and not transferring to local office. I thought they will approve my case at VSC but now I am really lost.

Last edited by a moderator:
2001 case

My details are as followed:
Rd Nov 2001
Nd Dec 2001
Rfe received by VSC Jan 17 2004
Today applied to Senator for help
Donno what the hell is going on with the cases earlier than Feb 2002 whereas I see many after feb 2002 case approvals.
What else can I do if Senators' request would not help....? No idea, let me know if you have ....
Take care

I am still around.
One of my friend Oct 2001 got approved last week after contacting senator in Florida (He moved from MD to FL recently).

Dear all........

pls include 'LOCATION' in ur reply......so that we know if we all are from NJ-NY...or......

thx

do you think we can do something...?

I contacted our senator ‘Mr. Frank Lautenberg' –NJ, TWO times....I was told that I'll hear from them within 60-90 days.....it is over 200 days...NO NEWS at all.....my all friends (4) & their family....got GC even though they filed 4-6 months later then I do.....I'm still sitting here..........we all are from same city & collage..

Last edited by a moderator:
Khan_bacha said:
1) My case is still pending with VSC and per my Lawyer VSC will transfer it to local office. Is this true? If yes then what they are doing with my case over at VSC.

2) Per congressman office VSC doing my name check but my lawyer saying NO your name check will start when they send your case to local office and when it assign to an officer and the reason she keep saying that your case will be transfer to local office because I went to special registration.

I don't think special registration means local transfer. not sure if your lawyer knows what he is doing.

wish all 2001s get your approval in this month

From WV- No special registration.
A friend who applied 2 months after me got GC in march went for special registration.