Any November filers?

Hi Dakazn:

Haven't heard from you for a while. How is your EAD? Have you received it yet?

Hi Eleanor
Just remain busy in furnishing the Nursery for new comer. I received my EAD card. Now I am back to work
Thanks for asking

Thanks

Thanks Bmore Hopeful. I wish you good luck too. Will keep you posted. Let me know if you have questions or comments

No interview letter yet

I have seen time lines of people whose cases are at Washington,DC DO; the time lines are scary.

one person applied in 4/2007 and interview date is scheduled 4/2008 :eek:

another person applied in 12/2006, GC approved in 2/2008. :eek:

i don't know what is wrong with this DO.:mad:

is transferring case to Baltimore,MD field office possible? is that recommended?

appreciate any replies.

Transferring the case.....BIG NO

is transferring case to Baltimore,MD field office possible? is that recommended?

appreciate any replies.[/QUOTE]

Transferring case to a different DO is a BIG NO from me. It's like playing with fire. I wouldn't even think of doing it unless it's a life & death situation.

I have seen time lines of people whose cases are at Washington,DC DO; the time lines are scary.

one person applied in 4/2007 and interview date is scheduled 4/2008 :eek:

another person applied in 12/2006, GC approved in 2/2008. :eek:

i don't know what is wrong with this DO.:mad:

appreciate any replies.

Hi Kalyan2002:

I totally comprehend your feelings, since I'd waited my gc for more than 6 years.

I will agree with you if you physically move to Baltimore, and work in Baltimore.

Again, transferring case has no time frame.

Best,

Hi Kalyan2002:

I totally comprehend your feelings, since I'd waited my gc for more than 6 years.

I will agree with you if you physically move to Baltimore, and work in Baltimore.

Again, transferring case has no time frame.

Best,

i am going to have to forget about my GC for another year ( that is the avg time to get an IL here).

esp with the job market so bad right now, i don't know if it is wise to use my EAD. i'm stuck with my current job until i get a GC.

I got my IL today. It's in May 19 yey me!. Just wanna ask for tips/help on what to bring on IL day and what to do. Thanks in advance.

I got my IL today. It's in May 19 yey me!. Just wanna ask for tips/help on what to bring on IL day and what to do. Thanks in advance.

Hi Nov30filer:

Congratulations!!!

Your spouse:
Passport
Naturalization Certificate
Birth Certificate
3 Years W2, 1040, Tax Transcript
Employment Letter

Yours:
Passport
Birth Certificate
Driver License
EAD
AP
Employment Letter

Joint:
Marriage Certificate, Wedding photos, Invitation of your wedding, daily photos (a lot), Joint: Lease, bank account, insurance, electricity bill, cell phone bill, etc.

Bring anything you believe which can establish you have a bona fide marriage.

Please start reading other threads in the forum to understand what kind of questions they will ask you.

Since I am not filing under marriage, can other Nov filers shed some light in here?

Good luck!!!

congrats!!!!

start reading some threads regarding their interview experiences...that should be enough to get you through.

Good luck with the interview.

Hello everyone,

If my new job takes me to a different state, will my case be transferred to the new state field office??

Thanks for any replys.

Here is my update, went for interview on 3/25/08, got to know both parents got into Name Check since 12/8/2007. GC pending. If by 06/09/2008 we still don't hear anything, we can send fax to the officer to remind him to approve my parents' cases. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been following this page and forum since November, but never posted my case. Since I recieved my wife's IL I was so excited I wanted to post my timeline for others to see

DO: Orlando, FL

RD : 11/29/07
ND : 12/03/07
FP : 12/20/07
EAD Rec'd : 2/1/07
IL Rec'd : 3/25/07
Interview : 5/15/07

Not a single online update to the case since the fingerprint date.

Hi Minstek:

Welcome aboard and congratulations!!! :D:D:D