Any November filers?

Hi there,
Thank you very much . I was looking at your timeline and you are very lucky to get an interview soon. I'm happy for you. I just hope all of us will get over with this as soon as possible.

Hi Aqualove
Previously I asked u few questions....if u get chance please respond

Hi Aqualove
Thx for reply. In my FP letter they ask me to come at 3.00 pm, Its ok If I'll go there early. What type of forms they required to fill up.......its same like biometric or something else.
If our receipt number is starting with MSCxxxxxxx that means our case is going to be completely processed by NBC ( My all recepts are from summitt Lee MO) or not ( Iknow FP and AOS interview will be at DO), or still they will send this to CSC or VSC. Looking into this forum, people are getting approved and they are far ahead as compared to the updated posted on USCIS website for processind dates.
I'll appreciate any info for these simple question..........just having little anxiety

J1-> H1-> File Petition based on spouse of USC
11/16/07 Sent I485/130/765/693/G325a/131/864 to Chicago lock box
11/23/07 RD All
11/29/07 ND (I 130, 765 and 485)
12/03/07 Received NOA (I 130, 765 and 485)
12/04/07 LUD I485/130/765/131
12/26/07 FP (appointment 01/17/08) (ND 12/20/07)

Hi there,
I think we will be interviewed in Charlotte. After the FP , you just wait for them to send your mail for interview day. Thats what I know. I talk to a lawyer before, he said the processing time here in Charlotte is about 6 to 9 months, but hopefully it will be sooner as we have your FP appointment sooner than what it should have been accordingto the uscis processing time. Hope this will help.

Hi there,
I think we will be interviewed in Charlotte. After the FP , you just wait for them to send your mail for interview day. Thats what I know. I talk to a lawyer before, he said the processing time here in Charlotte is about 6 to 9 months, but hopefully it will be sooner as we have your FP appointment sooner than what it should have been accordingto the uscis processing time. Hope this will help.

Thanks for your reply

I still haven't got the fingerprint notice yet. :(
But just got the interview notice scheduled on March, 25th.
I'll make an infopass appointment asking about the fingerprint.

Last edited by a moderator:
hang in there guys. I think our numbers are almost up. I'm just waiting for my EAD card production. Congrats to those already got their ead approval! :D:D

interim EAD

Hi
I have a questions for GURUS. Is interim EAD still offered by USCIS or not?

I am asking this question regarding to my case and my current H1B job continuity which is expiring on end of Feb 2008. As I am nov filer, I believe that my EAD will be approved and card will be received like in March (this EAD is based on my AOS application). I am working for my employer for more than 7 years. Our baby is due in March 2008. I am scared if I don't receive EAD by job will be finished (although I have understanding with my employer that they'll re hire whenever my EAD is available) and definitely loose the benefits like medical insurance and other.
Do you recommend me to contact DO and make request for interim EAD?
What are my chance to get this as my application is pending for 53+ days?
Advance thanks for reply

My case resumed after clearing my RFE, but today I recd. the letter saying that my case is transferred to CA. Any body aware of this

Most of the parent cases are transfered to CSC for quick process. From what I learned in this forum, it means they don't need interview. My parents cases were transfered in less than a month.

Most of the parent cases are transfered to CSC for quick process. From what I learned in this forum, it means they don't need interview. My parents cases were transfered in less than a month.

thanks for your response, but does that mean that they will get the 485 approval soon.

I still haven't got the fingerprint notice yet. :(
But just got the interview notice scheduled on March, 25th.
I'll make an infopass appointment asking about the fingerprint.

I highly suggest you to call them now instead of waiting for infopass appointment.

thanks for your response, but does that mean that they will get the 485 approval soon.

No. You can't assume that. I've seen some parents' cases in this forum moving pretty fast at the beginning and then come to a halt due to name / background check. I'm just crossing my finger hoping my parents get approved w/o any delay.

hang in there guys. I think our numbers are almost up. I'm just waiting for my EAD card production. Congrats to those already got their ead approval! :D:D

Hi Nov30filer:

Thanks! I believe the latest time for them to order EAD is around mid of Feb, unless you have RFE and without FP done. :)

Hi
I have a questions for GURUS. Is interim EAD still offered by USCIS or not?

I am asking this question regarding to my case and my current H1B job continuity which is expiring on end of Feb 2008. As I am nov filer, I believe that my EAD will be approved and card will be received like in March (this EAD is based on my AOS application). I am working for my employer for more than 7 years. Our baby is due in March 2008. I am scared if I don't receive EAD by job will be finished (although I have understanding with my employer that they'll re hire whenever my EAD is available) and definitely loose the benefits like medical insurance and other.
Do you recommend me to contact DO and make request for interim EAD?
What are my chance to get this as my application is pending for 53+ days?
Advance thanks for reply

Hi Dakazn:

USCIS supposes to issue the EAD within 90 days based on their policy. Call them around 75 days, explain your situation and concern.