Any Nov/Dec 2001 filers without 2nd FP or RFE

Dec filer

Count me in tooo:

Receipt Date: 12/14/2001
Notice Date: 12/26/2001
Receipt No. : EAC-020-70
FP1: May 2002

Havent received any RFE or 2nd finger print. Dont know what to do?

Bias?

Do you think that USCIS is intentionally delaying the approval of Muslim applicants? I am an Indian Muslim, and feel that my name has become my biggest liability.

It would be interesting to know if the majority of unapproved 2001 cases are primarily Muslim applicants?

Bias?

Do you think that USCIS is intentionally delaying the approval of Muslim applicants? I am an Indian Muslim, and feel that my name has become my biggest liability.

It would be interesting to know if the majority of unapproved 2001 cases are primarily Muslim applicants?

thats not ture

my name does not even come close to any muslim name but still i am here 11/23/2001 RD....

luckGC

nologic

I can only guess that EB1, EB2 and country catagories determine delays.
There seems to be no logic at all.

RD: 02/08/2002

Logic

Does changing your processing after I140 from CP to I485 delay processing of your case.
After my I140 approval I had changed my processing from CP to I-485 AOS.

if you don't have 2nd fp or RFE till now, there must be sth wrong. Don't count on INS to make movement on your case. You have to get some kind of help to push INS look into your case, either through congressional help or lawyers.

me too and muslim !

485 receipt : Dec 6 2001
2nd FP: Nov 17 2003

My Wife 485: Feb 25 2002
2nd FP: Nov 17 2003

Nothing to do with Muslim

Majority of us on this thread are not Muslims. This is basically random cases getting stuck.

I had delayed sending my RFE response. Got RFE in June, sent reply in September. I think they add that time to your RD. :mad:

Don't panic guys, GC will come one day. I have no hope and not even curious to know, when it's coming. Till the time UCIS has some kind of Fuc??ng, Stupid Mor??ns working nothing will be faster. I would rather go back to India instead of worrying about the Fuc??ng problem these UCIS people are creating for us. They can't do a shit without hiring some intelligent person like us.

dengdeng....
I sent a fax to VSC regarding the case and they replied back saying 2nd FP needs to be scheduled and this may take several months. I recently got my EAD and AP renewal. Definitely they must have opened my file. Is there any other way to find out the exact reason. Calling the 800 number is useless.

It looks like some of us have our FP1 done around 04/18/02. But no FP2 yet.

I called the congressman office. Their answer is scheduling the FP is the job of local district office rather than Vermont Service Center. When Service Center beginns processing your case, they usually informed local district office that you need to have FP2 done, thereafter, they just wait for the feedback.

My congressman office also called NewarK local office. They said my FP2 notice would be sent out within 30 days. Now, 21 days passed by, but I still received nothing. As proposed by my congressman office, i will call them back if still nothing after 30 days.

I am just waiting for the notice, nothing else I can do.

By the way, my husband's case has been approved in December 2003. He got the FP2 in August 28.

My RD is Nov 19, 2001

Yeah, my RD is also in Nov '02. I only went for my 1st fingerprinting in Feb '03. I have not got any RFEs or any other fingerprinting notices yet!:)

Add me too

I got my Second FP. Completed my second FP and Processing Resumed on 08-26-03.. But No RFE Yet.....

My RD: 12/11/2001

Is getting a 2nd FP mandatory or it doesnt happen sometimes?!?!...I mean, my 1st FP was in 1st week of Feb '03 and it's been roughly 14 months now and I have had no FPs or RFEs.....