Any Nov 2000 or earlier NDs still waiting without RFE? <EOM>

I am there- case transferred to Philli on Oct 15th

It may take another ten months before I get my GC as per the intended schedule of interview.

Was your I-140 CP or AOS?

Hi Q,
    Is the INS waiting on your I-140 document to be got from the US consulate of your home country?Did you talk to IIO to know about the status?

Oct 2000 No RFE,

From the past 3 months it\'s the same story. Case is with an officer call back after 30 days. I am just getting frustrated with this bull shit. After seeing people from March 2001 getting approved.

No Title

Hi Marul,

No, my I-140 was not applied for consular processing. I have called IIO twice and my lawyer called and talked to them once.

The last time I spoke to an officer, I was told that my file is pending with an officer. It has been two months since, and no approval yet.

No Title

Hi sesa99,

I feel your pain. At least you are not alone. My friend (and a member of this message board) Gopal Ramamoorthy was in a similar situation (Sep 2000 ND with no RFE) and he just got approved two weeks ago. So our turn for approval may not be too far away. But then no one knows the mysterious ways in which VSC works.

Still waiting for approval for ND11/29/2000

I called twice and lawer called once to INS. They said file with officer, it may 30/45 days.