Any non-approved/RFE 2002 cases around

tightwait

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
I did my fingerprinting for my Oct 2002 case from TSC and after that
things have been quiet and there is no update on my case.
Is anyone else out there from 2002 waiting after doing fingerprinting like me.
Let me know.
Thanks and Regards,
Tightwait

ND - Oct 25 2002
First FP - Mar 1 2005
No Approval or email or RFE yet!

Oct 2002 case got a ref from online message

I just got a ref on April 21, 2005. I called 800 to do the second case inquirey on April 20, 2005. I heard nothing for the first case inquirey initiated on March 14, 05.
I am anxious and I hope it is a easy ref. My case is a dependent case. Primary approved on March 22, 05.

Thanks
--
ND oct 2002
FP Dec 2004
AD?????

Hi Hanz/Capri

Hi Hanz/Capri,

Di u guys initiate any inquiries in this regard?
Did u contact any senators etc?
Also, did u open up a case with INS by talking to the customer service?

Lemme know.

Thanks and Regards,
Tightwait

Wait With hope

Hi Wait with hope,
I think your dependent approval is just around the corner. Generally, you get approved 2 weeks after RFE.
My friend got the same.
Thanks and Regards,
Tightwait

Already sent all types of inquiries, written ones, call 1800, congressman. Last response I got mid march was "case still pending, not processed yet", Contacted congressman last week, hope it will move something in TSC.

Re Tightwait

Tightwait,

I did raise an inquiry through 1-800 number in Feb. and got a mail saying nothing but "your cases are pending" in March. I would wait for a while, say two weeks, hoping to see any signs of forward move. Ironically I am waiting for RFE to my wife's EAD applied early this months. We were notified the RFE via email.

I am still waiting for an RFE that was issued on 04/12, hopeful that i hear something this week, if not, gonna have to ask my lawyer to call TSC and see what's going on with the RFE notice.Oh the wait, just kills me... :)

wheresmygc

Good shape wheresmy gc

WheresmyGC,
I would say that you're in good shape.
If you got an RFE then you have no worries, you will
be approved in 2 weeks.
All the best.
We are just gonna wait and wait and watch the world enjoy
while we cry!
Regards,
Tightwait

Looks like we are left behind

Looks like TSC has been doing a lot of 2003 cases........ ;)

Wonder what happened to 2002 cases :confused:

Casper whats your stats?

Casper,
Are you approved, please let us know your GC stats?
Thanks and Regards,
Tightwait

Contact with your congressman, mine was really helpful. 5 month after FP, they found out for me that my case was transferred to national record center by mistake, and got it back for me. If I didn't contact the congressman's office, I would still be sitting here and waiting for miracle (which will never come since my file is gone).

ND: May 2002
FP: Oct 2004
Found file back: Mar 2005
AP: Apr 2005
PS: Apr 2005

TightWait:

Thank you for your good words and hope it will be true. Hope all of us get approvals sooooon.

Ned:

It looks like that you need to do case inquiry and contact local senator/congressman for help since your FP is Dec, 04 and no progress so far.
I did contact state senator in March but I just got a letter two weeks ago that they are contacting related agency. So now I don't know that it is no help, or making better(responsed by a ref), or making worse(issued a ref). Anyway, my attorney told me that case inquiry/contacting senator/congressman would not be getting worse.

Waitwithhope

Me waiting too---

RD- 12/05/2002.

2nd FP- 12/23/2004.

NO RFE Yet.

Did 2 inquiry's, no update yet. Nothing is changing.

Khush

Whats the process to contact congressman

How does one do it. Yes I am approved but my spouse's case is "No Movement".

Please advice. She is Oct2002 case with FP in Feb end.

For the FP too, she had to call and ask.

Thank you

Hanz/Ned,

You should definitely try contact your local congressman, my FP was in Oct 2004, and I contacted my local congressman in March after 4 case inquiry through the call center (of cause the call center didn't give me anything useful), and the congressman's office was very helpful and helped me traced my file and got back to the TSC, the magic email then arrived in April 7th. I think your sitituation looks very similar to mine. I actually received a letter from TSA about my inquiry, the letter said that my case has not been proceeded, and I should just wait, at the same time I got response by from an aid of the congressman that my case file was transferred to the national record center by mistake. So from my experience I don't really trust the inquirys from the call center.

Good luck!

Hanz/Ned,

We used to discuss LUD before. I think lztx is right. Contact your local congressmen. I contacted both senator and local congressman. However, the congressman was more helpful than senator. His assistant called TSC and found my family cases were put on a shelf and forgot to process. TSC acted immediately in two weeks after receiving the congressman inquiry. In the meantime, I called CIS national center to do 2nd inquiry of our cases after waiting for two months because our ONCE-UPDATED-LUDs allow me to do so. CIS didn't respond to my inquiry. Instead, they responded to the congressman's and approved our cases.

Wish it is a helpful experience.