Any non-approved/RFE 2002 cases around

I gree with BlameTSC, I contacted both senator and congressman, congressman's assistand contacted 2 days after I faxed the later and got my case detail from me. She called me within two weeks with the inquiry result- file was transferred by mistake, will get it back for me, and in another 2 week she told me that my file was back and ready to be processed, then 2 weeks later I got the magic email. The week I went to the passport stamp, I finally got a letter from the senator that they will look at my case. The congressman's office was wonderful on helping my on my case.

Launched inquiry

Guys,
I launched my first inquiry today. As mentioned earlier in the thread, I did my First FP on Mar 1st.
RD Oct 25 2002 - TSC
FP1 Mar 1 2005
Thanks and Regards,
Tightwait

On a same BOAT

Hi:

I am on the same boat notice date is May 7th 2002 (for me and my spouse) we had our finger prints in jan 7th 2005 but after that they have issued a RFE for me on Jan 25th 2005 but that was lost in the mail Lawyer opened up a query with USCIS thru AILA and i got it on 26th of April 2005.
on this Monday my lawyer sent back the RFE. SO lets see when i and my wife will get approval from USCIS.

So don';t give up.

Thanks

Gullu

Gullu said:
Hi:

I am on the same boat notice date is May 7th 2002 (for me and my spouse) we had our finger prints in jan 7th 2005 but after that they have issued a RFE for me on Jan 25th 2005 but that was lost in the mail Lawyer opened up a query with USCIS thru AILA and i got it on 26th of April 2005.
on this Monday my lawyer sent back the RFE. SO lets see when i and my wife will get approval from USCIS.

So don';t give up.

Thanks

Gullu

Cool. Me too, lawyer never got the RFE and wanted to wait more, so i called USCIS and got the RFE at home. My lawyer sent mine on 05/09, so no changes in the LUD yet, still too soon. Also waiting for a long desired approval :D

wheresmygc