Any NIW approval from NSC??

I lost my passowrd. that's why I had to use another bhola 2005. Now, on the approval letter, INS indicated to contact local INS office for I-485 processing. I had a non-concurrent application, anyway (I-140).

Now, do I need to file I-485 with the local INS office rather than NSC? Is that right? Friend please help.

Thanks,
bhola2005 :)

bhola2005 said:
I lost my passowrd. that's why I had to use another bhola 2005. Now, on the approval letter, INS indicated to contact local INS office for I-485 processing. I had a non-concurrent application, anyway (I-140).

Now, do I need to file I-485 with the local INS office rather than NSC? Is that right? Friend please help.

Thanks,
bhola2005 :)

Congrats! Hope I can share some of your luck.

Case approved!!!

NIWwaiting said:
HI, flyfish, I remember we are at the same date. Let wish us best luck

Just got the email about my approval notice. Man, a lot of work! NIWwaiting, hope you can share my luck too!

what does "LOCAL INS OFFICE MEAN"??

Hello Friends,

This is bhola again. I have my I-140 approval letter. It says " He or she should contact the local INS office to obtain form I-485, Application for peremanent residence. A copy of this notice should be submitted with the application, with appropriate fee, to this service center........"

What does this "Local INS office mean?" Is it Nebraska or the "District Office"?? I am little confused.

Please help.

Bhola
:confused:

bhola2005 said:
Hello Friends,

This is bhola again. I have my I-140 approval letter. It says " He or she should contact the local INS office to obtain form I-485, Application for peremanent residence. A copy of this notice should be submitted with the application, with appropriate fee, to this service center........"

What does this "Local INS office mean?" Is it Nebraska or the "District Office"?? I am little confused.

Please help.

Bhola
:confused:

I am not sure. It seems to me that they want you to get I-485 form from local INS office (in your city) (which you can download from the web too), however you may still need to file I-485 to INS regional affice (NSC).