Any NIW approval from NSC??

I am waiting for my lawyer's response. Meantime, what else I can do? I do not have grant submitted. Without GC, we are not eligible to submit a grant, right? Is this a very bad RFE?

Just received an email from NSC, issuing RFE...

At least, they have reviewed my case. I will post detail of it when I get the actual letter. NIWwaiting, keep us posted about how you deal with your RFE. I think you can win your case. You just need to strongly emphasize what you got, and how your case fit in the three criteria for NIW.

I am a self-petitioner. Should I consider hiring a lawyer now?

"On May 27, 2005, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case. The notice explains in detail what additional material is needed."

=====
NSC NIW140, 485 concurrent
RD 08/4/2004
ND 08/6/2004
FP done 11/03/2004
140 AD ???
485 AD ???

flywash said:
At least, they have reviewed my case. I will post detail of it when I get the actual letter. NIWwaiting, keep us posted about how you deal with your RFE. I think you can win your case. You just need to strongly emphasize what you got, and how your case fit in the three criteria for NIW.

I am a self-petitioner. Should I consider hiring a lawyer now?

"On May 27, 2005, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case. The notice explains in detail what additional material is needed."

=====
NSC NIW140, 485 concurrent
RD 08/4/2004
ND 08/6/2004
FP done 11/03/2004
140 AD ???
485 AD ???

It depends on your RFE. If it is very simple/short and you are 100% sure how to answer it, you can do it yourself. Otherwise, hiring an attorney at this stage is not a bad idea. I filed NIW myself and got RFE, I found an attorney to help me on the response for RFE.

hello Graduation 2003,

If you don't mind, Can you share the name of your attorney with me?

Thanks,
Bhola

My RFE

"Additional evidence is requested to assist evaluate eligibility for a national interest waiver pursuant to the tests established in Matter of New York State Dept of Transportation, 22 I&N Dec. 215 (Comm. 1998). (Please note: the evidence already submitted demonstrates that the proposed research employment has substantial intrinsic merit and will be national in scope).

Please submit any available additional documentary evidence that, as of the petition priority date, you had some degree of influence on the field as a whole. Such evidence may include, for example, copies of (additional) published articles by other researchers that cite or otherwise recognize your research achievement. Similarly, evidence of official recognition of your achievements conferred on you by your university employer or by professional organizations may also be submitted."

What do you think?

Do you KNow how to handle this?????????

:) Hi All,

I am a nurse from India and waiting for my Visa interview as we all heard that a 50,000 new visas for nurses and I think I will get through in that but now I am pregnant and the baby due is first week of September so I am call the for the consulate interview before that what should I do? Should I attend the interview or should I postponed it if I attend how do id include my unborn child the green card how long it will take to include after the birth of my baby. If the consulate interview takes place after the birth of my baby what are the procedures to include my baby? Should I need to send a DS 230 form to NVC or I can directly go to the consulate and attend the interview and pay the visa fee at the consulate. Can any one share me there experience if you have one.

question for NIWwaiting and flywash

flywash said:
"
Please submit any available additional documentary evidence that, as of the petition priority date, you had some degree of influence on the field as a whole. Such evidence may include, for example, copies of (additional) published articles by other researchers that cite or otherwise recognize your research achievement. Similarly, evidence of official recognition of your achievements conferred on you by your university employer or by professional organizations may also be submitted."
What do you think?

NIWwaiting and flywash:

Have you sent responses to your RFE? Looks like the questions were already addressed in the application. I am not sure what else they would want? Is the adjudicator same for you both? Please respond when you get a chance. Thanks.

Sorry for the late response. I am busying on RFE. My laywer is very slow. I am not sure how she would like to prepare the answers. At this stage, she wants me to get 3-4 supporter's letters outside my circle. It is very tough. My RFE dealine is in August.

Sorry for my late respone. I was very busy on RFE and have not come to forum as usual. My lawyer is very slow. I am not sure how she want to prepare the answer at this stage. She only wants me to get 3-4 supporter's letter from ourside of my circle. It is very tough. My RFE dealine is August

How many of the letters you submitted initially from independendent evaluator (not collaborator or supervisor). Other than letters what else you are doing.
bhola

very similar rfe

Hello folks

I was out attending a conference and just catching up. I got an email from my attorney mentioning that I got an rfe. I did not get a copy of the letter from BCIS?

Anyhow, I am copying the quote from the email.

"Additional evidence is requested to assist evaluate eligibility for a national interest waiver pursuant to the tests established in [NYSDOT].
Please submit any available documentary evidence that, as of the petition priority date, you had some degree of influence on the field as a while. Such evidence may include, for example, copies of published articles by other researchers that cite or otherwise recognize your research achievements. Similarly, evidence of official recognition conferred on your by professional organizations in the field may also be submitted."

NIW NSC RD 8/12/04

sarasota said:
Hello folks

I was out attending a conference and just catching up. I got an email from my attorney mentioning that I got an rfe. I did not get a copy of the letter from BCIS?

Anyhow, I am copying the quote from the email.

"Additional evidence is requested to assist evaluate eligibility for a national interest waiver pursuant to the tests established in [NYSDOT].
Please submit any available documentary evidence that, as of the petition priority date, you had some degree of influence on the field as a while. Such evidence may include, for example, copies of published articles by other researchers that cite or otherwise recognize your research achievements. Similarly, evidence of official recognition conferred on your by professional organizations in the field may also be submitted."

NIW NSC RD 8/12/04

That is exactly the same RFE I got. sarasota, what are you going to do next?

flywash said:
That is exactly the same RFE I got. sarasota, what are you going to do next?

Well flywash, what can we do?

I am going to get 3 more letters (had nine before) and give it a shot. He/She wants more evidence "before the date of petition". They dont realize that if we had any more worthwhile evidence, we would have submitted.

I have a feeling that all these RFEs are just attempts by NSC to catch up with other centers' processing dates, because there is no real weight in their generic RFEs. One of my friends with less qualifications than mine got approved at TSC in less than 6 months.

RFE reply envelope too small!

sarasota said:
Well flywash, what can we do?

I am going to get 3 more letters (had nine before) and give it a shot. He/She wants more evidence "before the date of petition". They dont realize that if we had any more worthwhile evidence, we would have submitted.

I have a feeling that all these RFEs are just attempts by NSC to catch up with other centers' processing dates, because there is no real weight in their generic RFEs. One of my friends with less qualifications than mine got approved at TSC in less than 6 months.

Have you realized that the envelope enclosed in the RFE letter is too small for us to put all the evidence we got. How people generally deal with that?

writing to ombudsman...

I have been waiting since Jan 2005 after the RFE responded and no decision yet.
Thinking of writing to ombudsman to see if that triggers anything on my case.
ANyone has any positive experience with that?

flywash said:
Have you realized that the envelope enclosed in the RFE letter is too small for us to put all the evidence we got. How people generally deal with that?

I dont know! MY lawyer got the RFE. I just got a copy from my lawyer. Do we have to use that envelope?

Btw, our RFE seems small compared to others like leto, liuym etc :confused: :(

Hi Folks,
I will get 2/3 more letters. But, the dates will be current. Is there any problem with that??

Please share what else can be done? We are at the wrong center for sure.

Thanks,
bhola

Bhola2004 said:
Hi Folks,
I will get 2/3 more letters. But, the dates will be current. Is there any problem with that??

Please share what else can be done? We are at the wrong center for sure.

Thanks,
bhola

It shoudl be current, otherwise you would have sent out already. I have the same situation as you. My attorney says it is OK.

I-140 AD at NSC

I-140 Approved last weed
RD Dec 2004
FP1: Done
FP2: Done
Waiting for 485 Approval. Any Suggestions.