Any new approvals with ND 12/01? update pls

No Title

Approved guys will never come to this site. So obviously waiting guys will post this ..

No Title

you might be right, bu i promise you i will let you know if i get it. i may not come here after that. oh man, i hate this INS sh**t.

No Title

Just out of curiosity who has a better chance of being approved first. Person with an earlier ND or one with an earlier FP date.
FYI:
ND: 1/11/01
FP: 3/7/01
received EAD and AP

No Title

My ND/dec/99 FP 6/00 India still waiting. I don\'t understand how they process ND/2000 when there are so many ND/99 cases waiting. No offense intended. Good luck to all those guys who get their approval with ND/2000

No Title

Well Nutan,

If you have been reading this discussion board for long, you would have noticed that people with approval not only tell about their approvals but also share their experiences and insights; which helps a lot the people soon to be approved people. One very good example is Ciba. I suppose, the mutual pain engenders the camaraderie.

EW

No Title

old485
I hope something happens with your case soon! There are a lot of fortunate people getting things sped along & then again, there are several cases like yours which isn\'t fair at all! Maybe all the fortunate ones can say a little prayer to help these folks along, because dealing with the INS requires divine intervention at times.
God Bless

No Title

Hi,

I did my FP on 3/24/01. Called FBI today. They told me that they received the FP on 3/25. She couldn\'t tell me if they were Ok or not. All she said was "We received your FP and have sent it to the INS".

So what next ?? Do I have to call the INS to see if they received them or just wait ?

How can we tell if FP was rejected ?? Do they inform us ??

Dimpu

No Title

How the tides have turned! California is processing NDs as recent as October 2000. Whereas in Vermont, they are still processing October 1999. What\'s with INS? They are so hard to figure out.

No Title

Anyone got any news ??

I called the AVM last night and there was no mention that they have received the FP from FBI.
FBI says they sent the report to INS on 3/25.

Does the AVM get updated on that ?? Or do we need to speak to an officer ??

Thanks
Dimpu

No Title

My WAC number is WAC-01-030-xxxx. FP done on Feb 03, FBI said they sent results to INS Feb 05, the RD is 10/27/00, ND 11/15/00, rcvd AP and EAD card 3/15/01. Still waiting for approval....