Any ND 2005 Got approval ???

SINNERSROOM

Registered Users (C)
This Thread is made to get answers from ONLY ND05 .Please other NDs from 2000 -2002 .Please do not confuse with your case process. it is really different proccessing times and procedures.You can just ignore it!!!
It is not made to make somebody humiliated or jealous.Keep your negative comments with you.

I think johnsmith1 wife she been approved...
cadel said he know few people (NY)succes with ND 2005
and I do believe cadel...he show his credibilty in the forum

Last edited by a moderator:
jubilee said:
I think johnsmith1 wife she been approved...
cadel said he know few people succes with ND 2005
I believe all that info is credible. cause people told me we are going to get GC soon this year. 2 good immigration lawyers told me that ND05 will get it earlier than it says on automatic messages 500-600 days. Immigration officer while i was doing my Bio 3 told me the same.what else can slow our process? :confused:

Since my last Lud(01/12/05) nothing moved. I still believe that the ND05 will receive their GC before the end of 06

freedoms12 said:
Since my last Lud(01/12/05) nothing moved. I still believe that the ND05 will receive their GC before the end of 06
We have the same LUD ;) i think u are lucky cause u adjusted in october 05
they won't transfer your case to texas.some ND05 have been transfered to TEXAS who adjusted earlier than in july 05 .lets see what is gonna happen next.i am sure we are going to get any respond from Nebraska in february 06.

If I have any information , I will share with somebody who is ND2005, but I don't want to make another group jealous, I also think I will get GC before Jun,2006. Enjoy your life. ;)

freedoms12 said:
2-freedoms12
what was your RFE for if you don't mind,
my ND is Oct 30 2005,
BIO-3 -Dec 2,
RFI for medical Dec 22,
RFI received by USCIS Jan 11,2006
LUD Jan 12,2006

My case was originally sent to Texas. For my RFE ( Request For Evidence), I ask for my Biographic and medical examination.

I am one of unlucky ND 05. here is my time line

ND 3/05
case to TSC 1/18/06
lud 1/19/06
email from Texas 1/24/06 that they recived my case and will take 800 - 900 days :eek:
lud 1/25/06

SINNERSROOM said:
This Thread is made to get answers from ONLY ND05 .Please other NDs from 2000 -2002 .Please do not confuse with your case process. it is really different proccessing times and procedures.You can just ignore it!!!
It is not made to make somebody humiliated or jealous.Keep your negative comments with you.

My wife's I-485 was approved on 12/19/05. She is a derivative based on my asylum, and has the same timeline as mine for application, RFE, etc.

She didn't get a I-602 like me, and of course not being male probably means she was not stuck in name-check hell (like I am). Bottom line: less than 6 months.

Floyd

It takes 850-900 days: TSC

I also received a similar email message as Wantinglife after my case was transferred from NSC to TSC.

floyd said:
My wife's I-485 was approved on 12/19/05. She is a derivative based on my asylum, and has the same timeline as mine for application, RFE, etc.

She didn't get a I-602 like me, and of course not being male probably means she was not stuck in name-check hell (like I am). Bottom line: less than 6 months.

Floyd
thanks for giving us hope ;) I cant understand why would they send u Code1 and code 2 if u adjusted in 2005 ? :confused: why not bio code 3?!

waitinglifetime said:
I am one of unlucky ND 05. here is my time line

ND 3/05
case to TSC 1/18/06
lud 1/19/06
email from Texas 1/24/06 that they recived my case and will take 800 - 900 days :eek:
lud 1/25/06
God knows what is the luckiest place for ND05 TEXAS or NEBRASKA :) ;)
I still got a message below:

Receipt Number: LIN05
Application Type: I485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

On January 11, 2006, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 570 and 600 days for us to process this kind of case. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case.

You can choose to receive automatic case status updates, which will be sent via email. Please click here to create an account online.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to see the Processing Dates for Applications and Petitions, click here.

Note: Case Status is available for Applications and Petitions which were filed at USCIS Service Centers. If you filed at a USCIS Local Office, your case status may not be reviewable online but for processing times on forms filed at that Office please, click here.

If you have a question about case status information provided via this site, or if you have not received a decision or advice from the USCIS within the projected processing time frame, please contact the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375 – 5283 or 1-800-767-1833 (TTY).
I dont wanna recieve written decision . :rolleyes: I need a goddamb plastic

Hi Guys,
I received an appointment for bio 3. the request for bio was sent on Januauary 20, 06 but my notice didn't change.My appointment is for 02/06/05. Thanks

freedoms12 said:
Thanks,
I wish I were right. I can be approved after Bio3?
Well, they'll have enough from you to get you approved (unless they'll want an RFE), however no ones knows how much time it'll take them, could be anything from 1 month to a couple of years.