Any May filers around?

Thanks Praetorian

Thanks Praetorian for your wishes , I do not have any online updates , is that OK ?

It has been a hell of a journey for me , writing tonnes of letters , dealing with this crooked system , officers who kept lying to me even on the day it was confirmed that my case is approved , i just want to have some peace now

how long did it take for you guys to get the approval emails after you got approved on the day of the interview ? I stilll do not have any emails or online updates

yahooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Yahoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo finally got emails , card prod ordered

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On March 6, 2008, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

130 also approved

since I was the one who started this thread and there's not much activity on it anymore, it only seems right if I ended it with my case update. I received the approval at the Newark office on 4/28 followed by the standard "card ordered" email later that day.

Very much relieved, yes! :)

since I was the one who started this thread and there's not much activity on it anymore, it only seems right if I ended it with my case update. I received the approval at the Newark office on 4/28 followed by the standard "card ordered" email later that day.

Very much relieved, yes! :)

Congratulations my fellow May filer ;) enjoy "freedom" now. :cool:

I think we should start another one, so that ppl dont get confused with the dates/year.
There is no reason to resurrect this thread :) IMHO

I think we should start another one, so that ppl dont get confused with the dates/year.
There is no reason to resurrect this thread :) IMHO

This is the immortal thread... we May filers of 2007 will live forever!!! :D

plus we will come back in May 2009, to file I-751 :)

Austriacus where are you?!!! :confused:

hi,

ppl are talking abt the email notification, but the strange thing is i don't see any of the form whcih is actually asking for email so confused am i missing somehting here ?