Any JULY, AUG, SEPT, OCT 2003 140 FILERS LEFT STILL?

trying to keep the thread active

any more updates, when I run the excel tracker all the case around me are approved. mine was a non concurrent I140 filling. I am not sure whom to curse. INS or my company which doesn’t allow concurrent filling. :mad: :mad: :mad: :(

itsme1 said:
any more updates, when I run the excel tracker all the case around me are approved. mine was a non concurrent I140 filling. I am not sure whom to curse. INS or my company which doesn’t allow concurrent filling. :mad: :mad: :mad: :(

What do they tell you at the Cust. Service Center when you call because the stated processing time for your 140 has already elapsed??
Elnegro

Mine still pending since May 2, 2003....

Called the INS through the local Congressman ... apparently the case is with the FBI for some kind of FBI check, which every case goes through ... I am not sure about this ... do the I-140s go through FBI checks ?

cp_junky--i haven't heard that frm anywhere..the surprising thing is yours is a non concurrent one(if i remember right)..and all the non concurrent ones are getting approved in 3 weeks these days..

Add me into the list waiting on I-140 approval..

Details..
I-140 ND - 10/08/2003
I-140 AD - WAITING FOR APPROVAL..
I -485 ND - 12/05/2003
EAD/AP - Approved - 01/21/2004
FP - 05/11/04
FP Updated Date - 06/08/04

Senior members can help me out in clarifiying my situation ...

I have an offer from company B. If company A agrees to continue my GC processing, can I join company B on H1B ( H1B transfer) and when I get my GC , can I activate it and continue to work with company B.

Shree

Is it possible that I file my I40 in Nebraska as my LC was approved in Chocago and 485 in Taxes center as I live here? If yes then can I file Concurrent and how it works?

Thank you

lets make a list of who is pending

lets make a excel or any kind of list where we atleast know who all is pending and from when, that way when one gets aproved we know others may have a chance

I think we should wait till Dec 2005 and then Dec 2006 and then check if anybody is waiting from July 2003... :rolleyes:
Dont waste effort, time, resource on it. Spend that on your work, atleast you might get some OT or xtra vacation time.
But if you r still interested here is case details:
EB-2 140 / 485 pending NSC CONCURRENT
Labor Minn PD: Mar 2003
RD / ND Sept 27,2003
FP done..never bothered to see if name check got done since USICS is ngive-up and would be waste of time and energy.
hAVE to waste money on 2 nd ead and ap soon...waiting for some signal in my dream to decide if i should not waste money on this second round of ead and AP.

Last edited by a moderator:
2004 Xl I-140 Non Concurrent

itsme1 said:
lets make a excel or any kind of list where we atleast know who all is pending and from when, that way when one gets aproved we know others may have a chance
Hi,

Here is modified 2004 xls for non concurrent I-140. Please update your details and invite others to do so.

Thanks

Shaaji

courtesy to 2004xls concurrent

is it april 2003 or 2004

Shaaji said:
Hi,

Here is modified 2004 xls for non concurrent I-140. Please update your details and invite others to do so.

Thanks

Shaaji

courtesy to 2004xls concurrent

if it is april 2004, your ass should be kicked.
this is "Any JULY, AUG, SEPT, OCT 2003 140 FILERS LEFT STILL" Thread :mad: :mad: :mad:

concurrent vs non-concurrent filing

Just a small confusion between concurrent filing versus non-concurrent filing.

So far I was under the impression that

Concurrent filing --> as long as your I-140 is not approved yet and you have applied for I-485, then it is concurrent filing. You dont have to apply for both in the same envelope. Is that right?

Non-concurrent --> you apply only for I-140 and wait for the approval of I-140 and only then apply for I-485.

A few days back in some of the posts, I saw people mention semi-concurrent filing. What is that?

Here's my case. What does it come under?

I-140 ND - Sep 11, 2003
I-140 AD - still waiting

I-485 ND - Jan 9, 2004
I-485 AD - still waiting

I did not apply both in the same envelope. In fact I waited for 3 months before I finally applied for I-485. Does mine come under concurrent, semi-concurrent or non-concurrent.

thanks for the clarification
bp

I am sure ,Yours is a concurrent case.

UCIS has only got two types of filing, ie concurrent and non-concurrent. They do not have any cocept of semi concurrent.

I have applied concurrently on Sept 30th.

I have applied concurrently on Sept 30th. Please send me the details to join in this effort.

Whats going on at NSC???

Guys,
Whats going on at NSC?. Have they closed down NSC? Its really frustrating to wait for indefinite period without seeing any movement with regard to cases. My ND is Oct 2, 2003 and still waiting. I am sure there are many more just like me waiting and waiting.
What the hell these people at NSC working on?. Any ideas?. In another month or two holiday fever would start and more delays???? :mad: :mad: :mad:

Yes this is really stupid .What is NSC doing anyways?????
This is getting really frustrating.You mentioned it correctly,these dudes do not work in the regular days,with the holiday season approaching its going to vacation time for these people!!!!! :mad: