Any JULY, AUG, SEPT, OCT 2003 140 FILERS LEFT STILL?

Mine is pending from July 2003

I have mine pending from July 2003, its one year now. No updates :mad:
not touched till date.

Hello folks,
I have been trying to think of the various reasons for the delay in our 140 processing.
I would like to throw out there a few potential reasons..:
1. The amount of time since the applicant last traveled out of the country / crossed borders. I last went out of US more than 4 yrs ago and I do not know if they r trying to back track the stay records.
2. Number of times the residential address changed (either during the PR process or before starting the PR process). Have had 6 address in US.
3. The state where the labor was applied. Maybe NSC scrutunizes the labor from certain states in a more rigorous manner. Mine from Minn
4. The processing follows Brownian motion: "A random process consisting of a sequence of discrete steps of fixed length."!
Cheers

Is the NSC processing dates in Online Typographical error??

NSC - EB3
I-140 -(RD & ND - Sep 18 2003 )
I-485- (RD- Dec 24 2003 & ND - Jan 2 2004)
FP - Done on June 8th
I-485 - Message

"On June 15, 2004, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made."

https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/jsps/Processtimes.jsp?SeviceCenter=Nebraska

As per US CIS - NSC post on june 23 2004 ,they are currently processing cases filed on May 12 2004.

No response for I-140 even filed in Sep 18 2003.

I also noticed there is drastic jump in the processing dates.
Why my I-140 (ND -sep 18 2003)pending even NSC Currently Processing ND - May 12 2004 ?
Is the NSC processing dates Typographical error??

Thanks
Cincipal

I140/I485/EAD/AP Concurrent Processing
RD - Sept 30,2003
ND(I140/I485) - Oct 2, 2003
EAD- Nov, 2003
AP - Dec, 2003
FP - May 20, 2004
FP Status updated on the site.
No I140.....

NSC Processing time by AILA - accurate

Thank U Mr shanmugam!

AILA.org Report is seemed to accurate than uscis site .

Thank U very much for ur reply post !!!

wake up: july, aug,sept, oct filers!!!!!!!!!

Well didnt mean to alarm you all. However, since this thread kinda slept off, I decided to wake it up a bit....
ON IMMIGRATIONWATCH site, if I was lucky (i.e. if I were to win 260 mil doll lottery), I would have got my 140 in March 22,04 and if I am not lucky, I would getit in Sept 04.
Hmmm! Would like to know the statistical package and method being used.....

Well lets not go into the 485 category on that site :)....(projected date..1/06!)

Lets hope this week is good....Last week was a big letdown!!!
Folks...lets keep the tempo up!!!!
"We'll be singing when we're winning
We'll be singing
I get knocked down but I get up again
You're never gonna keep me down"
- Lyrics from Tubthumping by Chumbawamba

any more recent approvals

any more recent approvals, its been over a year for me now...
and i am still waiting.... :mad: :(

Any updates

This is real bad. No approvals. It is very bad to be in this shape. I am confused of what will happen. RD 31-OCT-2003. H1 6 years expriry date may-2005

The Uscis Rollercoaster

I had gone to Cedar point and no roller coaster there can
match the USCIS Roller coaster. :D
You get the same frightening feeling of dropping down
from the top, but only this time you don't know if you are
going to land on the ground. :rolleyes:

registrationid said:
Are there any Aug, Sept, Oct 2003 filers till left?
My case has not been touched since Dec2003 when my address was changed.
I am waiting VERY KEENLY!!!!
NSC: 140/485 RD: Sept 27,2003 (Concurrent)
EB-2 : Advanced degreee with exc ability
Labor: Minn (PD around Feb 2003)
FP: May 25,2004 (Status: received by USCIS)

I am also waiting .
NSC 140/485 rd Sep 25, 2003 (Concurent) EB3
FP : May 18, 2004

Its the Same here...

The atorney's office contacted them, they got the Same reply sit Tight,
It will be looked at any time now..... :mad:

There is a beautiful song in an Indian movie titled 'Lagan'. This song is enacted 2 times in the movie. The first time the scene results in sadness and the next time it results in happiness.
"Ghanan Ghanan Ghanan..." Basically the song is sung in anticipation of a deliverance from the long spell of drought, the deliverance in the form of a rain.
Lets hope this silence is the song sung just before the delivering storm and not a damning storm.
Keep ur hopes up.

Dear Friend,
I Am Far Senior Then You!!!! My I 140 Is Pending Since June 2003. I Received Rfe In Nov 2003. But Still Long Lasting Wait...... Do You Think That I Should Go To Congressman's Office And Speak There? One Of My Friend And My Lawyer Told Me Not To Disturb The Case Other Wise They Can Send Any Negative Result....

rbv said:
Dear Friend,
I Am Far Senior Then You!!!! My I 140 Is Pending Since June 2003. I Received Rfe In Nov 2003. But Still Long Lasting Wait...... Do You Think That I Should Go To Congressman's Office And Speak There? One Of My Friend And My Lawyer Told Me Not To Disturb The Case Other Wise They Can Send Any Negative Result....

Yes, They are correct. It may some times harm you. Better wait. I feel thats what happened to my case last time.

By the way, when did you reply to your RFE and What was the RFE? Can you please share with us?

Thanks,
naanshi.

Pending I 140

I Ma Here On L-1 Visa. They Wanted My Lease Deed Of Office, Last Years P/l Accounts, Tax Returns, Pay Stubs Of All Employees, Positions Of All Employees In Details. By The Way What Happened To Your Case? Did You Got The Approval?