Any July 01 RD, Filers left?

IIO

Spoke to IIO. But IIO did not tell anything. Only told that I would have to wait as my application is pending.

You are not alone

RD Jul 16
ND Aug 29
EAD Sep 19
FP Mar 26
AD GOD ALONE KNOWS WHEN!!!!!!!!

My RD 7/2

I also called IIO on May 21st and she refused to give any information. She told she is not able to give any info. One thing she told me that - your case has not been assigned to an officer yet. However same day evening when I checked AVM I found out that an RFE has been generated. That means my case was with an officer but IIO did not tell me.
You may want to check your i-140 approval. If it says sent to National Visa Center and from there will be sent to appropiate consulate it is a i-140 for CP case. Sometimes die to some error your file with i-140 will be sent to your home country consulate. I heard many cases like this. If yours is i-140 for CP then sometimes process gets delayed by couple of months.

Sick of it!

I am sick of this waiting. I am sick of my job and want to quit
but can\'t because of this damn GC. I don\'\'t want to file more paperwork with the INS so I\'m just going to bite the bullet and
wait, wait, WAIT!!!!!!!!!!

RD Jul 30
ND Sep 20
FP Jan 14

spoke to IIO

The IIO mentioned that INS is approving AUG cases, and they are aware that a whole bunch of JULY cases are pending. She said they will get back to the JULY cases shortly. She said all one can do is sit tight. No news is good news. Case was assigned to an Officer sometime in April but has not been reviewed as the INS wanted to start Aug cases.

No one can question the INS! not even God....they do whatever they want....they say whatever they want....

I am going thru the same frustration like u folks.

Someone told me that "Nice things happen to those who wait!" But believe me this GC waiting is no ordinary wait.

I am optimistic that I will get my GC soon....

NJ-485

i am with you

RD - 07/10/01 ND - 08/23/01 FP - 11/23/01
called IIO, the file is not assigned to officer and still in adjucation area.

No Title

IIO want to tell something that comes in their mind as they don\'t want to go through
the computer to find out the real status...

What a filthy situation we are in??? . I wondering when are we going to cross this waiting ????

No Title

I called IIO on May 21 and she told me that my case is being reviewed and should
get response from us within 2 weeks. No response yet...
I don\'t know even know whether my case is assigned( what is case being reviewed)???

No Title

Garla,
   I called IIO three weeks back regarding the same, She told me I will hear something from INS within two weeks. She also told me that it is upto me to apply for EAD renewal..

garla I also asked the same question. My EAD exp 08/31.

IIO told it\'s not required to apply for renewal and my case is with officer, decision will be soon.

I called IIO before applying for -Renewal she said !!!

My RD: 07/12 ND : 08/27 FP 12/13 /..AVM Still Pending review

I asked IIO to help me when should i go for EAD renewal which is expiring on Aug28 ..i told that my I-485 is still pending my RD is July12 ...then she asked me my EAC# then my address and told me not to apply now and wait till the Exp date is about 30 days ....there will be a decision soon on this case . I asked if the case is assigned to officer ...she said they are not supposed to reveal this information but there will be a decision soon on this case .! next i told her that my AVM is still saying Pending Review then she said .. we recevied your FP and there is no problem every thing alright .

Does this delay mean some problem with our case ??

RD July 17th\'01, ND Aug 31st, FP 12/29.. still waiting....
Spoke to IIO sometime back, she said file is with an officer. Its more than one month now but no news !!
Based on the several messages in this board and the pattern of approval (or lack of it). I think one of the following may be true,
1. VSC is changing its priorities for 485 cases, every 2-3 weeks. For example, in some weeks they process by PD, some weeks by RD, some weeks by FP date etc. which is why we are seeing a random approval pattern for months of June, July and August.

2. Some cases are marked for higher security checks than other. (I dont know based on what criteria.) Since many IIOs are giving the security check as a reason for delay. May be if you have travelled internationally on business for long periods of 6+ months, they have to request security check from consular office in that country ? That can be very time consuming....

What do you guys think ?? Might as well guess and entertain ourselves as the the never ending waiting continues........