Any July 01 RD, Filers left?

RFE

If a case is with an officer more than 1 month, most likely the case will be given RFE. Because the preparation time for RFE is about a month, the AVM won\'t change until RFE is actually sent out. But I could be wrong.

JimZ
RD 6/1/01
ND 8/3/01
FP 12/11/01
RFE out 4/18/02
RFE resp. Received 5/1/02
Still waiting

RD 07/09 ND 08/23 EAC01-253 AD???? - Renewed EAD

Guys, My EAD will expire by end of Aug. 02. Based on my experience with VSC during the AOS, I thought INS has no pattern and we can never predict the time frame. I had applied for renewal of EAD thinking that all July filers will be applying for renewals almost at the same time and it would take longer. I heard, some times if the file is lying some where applying for renewal could get an officers attention on the file. It didn\'t work in my case, my EAD is approved in 4 days but the AOS is still pending.
I spoke with an IIO on May 9th, was told that the case is with an officer. I wonder how long!!
Your logic of a case getting RFE if it\'s too long with an officer makes sense, lam not afraid of any RFE, in fact that will be a good sign as the file is progressing in some direction.
I am gonna call an IIO again, It\'s too frustrating.
Good Luck!