Any January 2011 filers?

my notice date is January 12, had my biometrics done yesterday, now im waiting for the EAD, Im going to check my email everymorning until they approve it (if they do).
Wish me luck, I really need it.

Ead and travel docs received

Hi everyone ,
I received today my EAD along with my Travel doc ( one single card that i can use either for work or travel) via priority mail , hopefully everyone else in this thread will receive theirs shortly.

DO Atlanta , GA

Hello all

dec 24 documents sent
dec 27 package received by uscis chicago
jan 3 receive tex and email with receipt number from uscis
jan 12 receive letter for biometric
jan 22 biometric done...
JAN 31ST receive a RFE letter
feb 16 RFE mailed to USCIS
feb 18 LUD initial review
march 4 LUD receive tex and email with EAD card ordered
march 8 receive email i131 (travel document) approved
march 12 EAD and TRAVEL DOC in hand

Last edited by a moderator:
Polite Request

I have a polite request to all the Jan filers. Can you all add the DO and or ASC to your signature or at least the city where you live. This is so that we can all compare timelines and for better tracking. We all know that where you live affects your timeline especially about getting the interview.

Thanks.

you were right, i called them yesterday because its been more than 60 days and my status was still on "initial review", i was calling to expedite but i never mentioned that word because for some reason the person i spoke with thought it was past the 90 days lol he said im going to send a request to check your case and the next day (today) i receive the email about the card production 30 days etc.. bla bla bla, when i check the status it went straight to card production from initial review.

I got another email, its the same except the date of production changes to March 17 (today).

this is weird, am i getting 2 ead cards or what

DO - District Office
ASC - Application Support Center.

First email CPO - when they approve and order for ead card , second email when they mail the card .

Dont know about SSN, I had mine already. I would think you should get it, because you need one to work. When I applied for it, I got the card in the mail within 2 weeks I think, but it might vary, my friend applied on the same day and got hers in a month.

Hello to all January filers,

Technically I filed in January as well, but I have been tracking my progress along with the buddies in the February filers' thread since I couldn't find this thread in time (search didn't work) and I didn't want to start another thread. Hope it is going good with everyone. My progress is in my signature. Good luck to all of us :)

Hey everyone!

I am from the Feb filers thread.

Just wanted to run a check here on one tiny detail.

My ASC is Dallas, TX and I am wondering if anyone here has any experience with a walk-in biometrics appointment at that specific location?

I would highly appreciate anyone who could share their experience with me.

Thank you!

i am in a similar situation...i applied for my husband in march 2011, priority date is 03/11/2011
so as per this info, till august we are just to wait?
any idea how fast the processing is going to be after these 5 months are over?

thanks
rhythm