any Jan 2002 filers still not approved yet

youngX

Registered Users (C)
My current online status changed to this on 07/07 and never changed since:

On June 27, 2004, your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status was received here for processing. It is taking between 660 and 660 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete.

My ND is 02081XXXXX

Almost on the same boat

I filed in Feb., not even a LUD change so far.

Anyone noticed the two approval we saw today is 02-25xxxxxxx, which are filed around Aug/Sep, this is totally outrageous.

If I can get a hold of an IIO, I will shout at him: what the xxxx are they doing approving Sep 02 cases while Jan/Feb 02 case are ready to be adjudicated, and let it sit waiting 5 month past JIT?!!

Old timers, we are all stuck at FBI Name Check

Till 07/23/04, my name check is submitted to FBI by BCIS for 90 days. AOS officer said I can check back with BCIS in 90 days since their submition. I hear from the congressman's assistant that people from my country most likely get name checked, it could take up to 18 months to clear the name check.

I am NOT from middle east.

Do a search on "Name Check" on this forum, you will learn more.

-----------------------------
wac02-046

Still waiting no approval in site

WAC 02 080 XXXXX
Jan 2002
RFE recd by USCIC on 7/14
For those who of you on this list who have not done a fax inquiry pls do so.As that was the only way how I got the RFE.

According to the scan data, 40% of Jan cases are not approved yet

Just could not believe that half of the applicants are in the name check, while Sep cases are not... That only tells how messy CSC is, what kind of chaos they got there.

Wac-02-095-xxxxx

I had my 2nd FP done on 07/16 and there has been no change on my online status either. It still says 660 days left!

I am in the same boat as well.....very frustrating....

They recd my RFE back on June 11 (which my lawyer posted on May 28th) and after that the online message says takes between 660 days....blah blah..... no sign of relief....

WAC 02-093-*****

WISH SOMEONE CAN TELL AS TO HOW LONG IT CAN TAKE........:(