Any Fp Notices For April01 Filers??

Folks, next time when you get a chance to talk to IIO in VSC, besides ask your own FP , could you

COuld you please ask IIO whether they had stopped sending FP temporarily to any 485 case ? since this will give us idea whether they indeed send FP recently.

I tried calling VSC but couldn\'t get the line, in murthyChat, I asked the same questions over and over again, she just didn\'t bother to answer. so frustrating !!!

getGCin2002, aquestion of EAD, help!

getGC2002, I\'ve got a question about my EAD application right now: I applied for my EAD about 09/10 with all the documents requested, but the birthday on my I94 card was wrong. Actually, before the application, my company did ask the INS to modify it, no answer so far. So, for the convenience, I sent them my original I94 with my new I94 which was coming to me with my H1 extension, and also the copy of my birth certification and the copy of my passport, visa, do you think I could get my EAD card as normal?

I guess I might think about changing job soon, so it is kind of emergent, try to help me out!

Anybody else, try to post your suggestion, try to help!

Thanks a lot!

Go to your local INS office

Did you try go to your local INS office? Bring your document about correcting your birth date.

I have alread sent all the documents to VSC!

Now I am waiting for my receipt, but I am kind of worried because I need to find another job. Anybody has experience that whether I could get it as normal?

No Title

ShanXin, I guess you would get it as normal. The date of birth on I-94 should not actually create a problem. And you have all requied documentation. While saying this I want to just remind you this Thread is for Finger printing. No offence, you should start your own thread for your question I guess.
Thanks

ShanXin, I think you should get the correct birthday on your EAD.

However, I am a little confused about your saying you send the original I94 with new I-94, did you send the photocopies of them or you sent the original real I-94 itself? I think INS doesn\'t require you to send any originals for anything. Anyway, they also said they will return the originals if they are no longer needed, I hope you just sent the photocopies not the original itself.

I heard in Boston , you can use EAD receipt to apply in Local INS office without having to wait for 90 days pass, Boston INS issue the card the same day.
I am not sure the other office, but if you need it urgently , you can try. I filed 485/EAD/AP together, I already got the EAD card and AP.

Good luck.

I did get the receipt of my EAD last Saturday!

Anybody whose RD from April 2001 got the FP Notice? Really worried about it!

Don\'t worry, we all have a long wait .

With INS audit and this terrorist attack, I am persimistic about our cases being processed in quick fashion , it probably will take years.
This is not the good time for us immigrant-wannabe . I can only say we have a bad luck.

So don\'t worry about FP too much, it might come in next months or years , who knows? just enjoy today.

May be we should start a new thread for this

What do you say guys? Do you think we need a new thread. Maybe somebody real lucky start a new thread??

Let\'s start a new thread

Everybody just started having diff diff discussions in this thread.
So we should start a new thread.