Any Fp Notices For April01 Filers??

No Title

This message is wrong. It says that "This procedure is relatively new (around September 2000) and they are still accidentally issuing some print notices prior to adjudication". Read the year 2000 in bold.

Whereas from last year (2000) they started a new process where instead of doing for FP in the end.. do it within first few months. And that is how people started getting FP notices within 4-5 months of ND.

Talk to IIO, it was useless and time wasting!

Guys,

Just talked to IIO about the time to get FP notice, I was told that they might send the FP notice out within the next six months, nothing else, it is useless, I knew that since I got the receipt of my I485. Anyway, just want you guys to share the information.

No Title

getGCin2002, did you hear anything more about the retrogress? I am really worried about that! I wish if they will do that, just don\'t retreat too much...

ShanXin, no , I haven\'t heard anything about retrogress , at least for China Mainland-born

In fact , the recent VISA Bulletin ( for October 2001) shows China mainland-born is no longer considered as "Oversubscribed country",
China has been Oversubscribed country since 1997. this is good news,
it means we should be treated same as "OTHERS", this includes that as far as Finger Print is concerned, INS will treat us same as "OTHERS" rather than put us and Indians in separate queue, if "OTHERS" gets FP , we should get too .

But I don\'t know how long this is going to last. if in the future,
we are OVERSBUSCRIBED again, we will still be treated differently.

Now it seems nobody from any country with ND after mid april got FP ,
I guess we have to wait.

Being born to wait!

It is unfair, we were stuck in filing I485 for the contract reason severeal months, now we have to wait for another long procedure of the FP notice, I am so tired of the waiting!

getGCin2002, some IIO told you that they are gonna send the FP notice out on October, right? Why we got different answer from different IIO?

Someone Boby sasi got FP notice from VSC for RD 04/02/2001.........

got this info from the FP related site from this portal.....

Posted By: boby sasi 9/12/01 1:37 PM
(#40 of 41)
RD-04/02/2001
EAD&Ap received.EB2-india.(VSC)
got FP notice scheduled for 09/18/2001.
boby

Keep this thread on top guys......

TALKED TO IIO TODAY EVENING!!

hi
 i called iio today at 3:30.she said me that the FP notice haven\'t been issued yet for me(rd-april 01).when i asked her,when can i expect,she said she doesn\'t know.when i asked"can i expect in near future?",she said "yes".
this info doen\'t help,but she is nice though.