Any Fp Notices For April01 Filers?? - New

no fp yet .rd-04/04

hi guys,
 any guess on when will we get our fp notices?

thanks.

what is INS going to do ? not sending FP at all?

I am just wondering if they stopped sending FP , then after couple more months, there will be no more approvable case since no case have done FP . based on current processing date( saw already a few Dec 2000 approvals ), once they get to Early april ND, there is nothing else to do .

what\'s your thought , Guys?

Good Guess

Then why we should pay taxes and why did we pay the fees for the GC and for FP. I think we will get FP by October end or November beginning. Now they are trying to clear cases till March. Dont ask me why March, it is just a guess. When they complete cases of December they will send us FP. Just my prediction not based on anything. An Instinct.

Another four to six months!

Guys, talked to IIO this week, they said that normally they are gonna send the FP notice out four to six month after ND, so may be we would get our FP by the end of this year of at the beginning of the next year. Don\'t worry too much!

Good luck to all of us!

The good thing is right now they don\'t stop processing the cases althought the procedure is kind of slow. Let\'s be patient a little bit.

hi, Guys, new VSC processing date has just come out!!!

please check http://www.immigration-law.com breaking news part.

VSC 485 date is 11/15/2000 , and target date : 03/28/01 !!!!

This means they determined clear out those cases filed early than April first , then we might see our FP within next two months.

Hope they are moving on FP as well, VSC, please give our FP !!! please....

What does the target date mean?

getGC2002, would you please tell me what does the target date mean? Any relationship with I485?

Thanks!

Everybody is wondering about this new animal .

So far, I haven\'t heard any confirmed explanation about this target date,

some people said this could be an ideal date for which VSC should have processed .

I am going to ask Ms.Murthy tonight .

Thank you, getGCin2002!

Please don\'t forget to post the explanation when you get the answer! You are always so helpful!

ShanXin