Any Fp Notices For April01 Filers?? - New

Does VSC have such a FP inquir fax number as CSC?

Below is copied from CSC site:

go to http://www.immigration.com/newsletter/californianews.html
   and an extract from this is below:
   3. Regarding pending I-485
   a. If 120 days have elapsed from filing of the I-485 and the applicant has not received a fingerprint notice, fax an inquiry
   to (949) 389-3484.

b. If you do not receive a reply or a fingerprint notice within 10 days, please send a second fax to (949) 389-3198.

c. If you do not receive a reply or a fingerprint notice within 5 days, you have a choice of calling the Center Director\'s
   Office at (949) 389-3007 OR your lawyer can use the AILA CSC Liaison inquiry system by faxing CSC Fingerprint
   Inquiry form and Problem Case Inquiry sheet to the attention of Liaison at (202) 371-9449. YOU CANNOT DO BOTH.

Hope this helps...Good luck

No Title

CSC has started issuing APril FP Notices, I have seen couple of postings there.

Can we relate this to VSC.

What about VSC?

Guys, it seems that it is going well with CSC, but what about us? And just get the information from some poster that the government would freeze immigration for six months, is it true? Any bad influence on us?

getGCin2002, did you talk to Murthy last night?

Question?

My notice says RD:5/1 and ND:7/13. I just checked the VSC messaging system. It however says RD: 7/13. Anyone has the same problem? Any explanations?

No Title

RD : Date when ur application was physically received by INS
ND : Notice Date : Date when they input ur application in their system.

INS reffers to ND as RD as ND was the date when it entered their system and hence the AVM will always say "was received on "ND" "

Hope this helps

ShanXin, Murthy didn\'t answer my question, but she did answer another similar\'s question

however, her answer is almost meaningless, she said anywhere between 1 year to 2 years ( everybody knows that , right? ) after filing 485.

I guess she had no idea.

All we can do is waiting, waiting, endless waiting.

As for that 6 months immigration freeze, I think it\'s only F1 visa freeze not adjustment of status cases.