Any February 2011 I-130/I-485 filer yet?. . .let's track progress.

For those who are still waiting for their Biometric appointment, i hope you recieve it soon. Let's keep the faith and everything will be fine.

hi every one,
I;m from INDIA and my wife was green card holder when she filed mine,n now got citizenship of U.S.A,bt in between my file already started n so all the fees n document submitted....also get BMBXXXXXX number....
now just waiting for the Visa INTERVIEW date....it's been almost 2month that we submitted all document....
DO any one know how n from which web-site can check my visa status from my BMB number....if any one can help....
waiting for Reply....THANK YOU....n GOOD LUCK TO ALL

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you

I sent my package to the P.O. Box address through USPS express mail and the package was delivered as well as signed for. AS long as you sent it to one of those addresses, you should be fine. Its still the same USCIS address at the end of the day.

Thank you very much for your quick response.

I was just too anxious last night thinking that I had sent to the wrong address. I just followed what it was in the instructions.

I hope they truly got it and everything is all right.

Thanks again.

Shely

Had my Biometric appointment in Atlanta yesterday. It was a 9.00am appointment and i got there around 8.25am. There was already a line outside of about 30 people and i started to get a little bit worried that it was going to be a long day.

8.45am things started moving and i was inside and processed and then back on the road for about 9.10, very eas yand the staff were friendly and helpful.

Now for the interview letter :)

Guys, I had sent my I-485 package to Chicago lockbox on 02/12/2011 but never received txt/email ( although I included G-1145 on top) and it has been almost 20 days now...no checks cashed. It was signed by S. BUSH. The FedEx delivery location says "mailroom". Please suggest if anyone has solution to this. USCIS rep says me to wait for 30 days before I further inquire about it...

Thank you very much for your quick response.

I was just too anxious last night thinking that I had sent to the wrong address. I just followed what it was in the instructions.

I hope they truly got it and everything is all right.

Thanks again.

Shely

You welcome and its good to have you on this thread.

Guys, I had sent my I-485 package to Chicago lockbox on 02/12/2011 but never received txt/email ( although I included G-1145 on top) and it has been almost 20 days now...no checks cashed. It was signed by S. BUSH. The FedEx delivery location says "mailroom". Please suggest if anyone has solution to this. USCIS rep says me to wait for 30 days before I further inquire about it...

Am so sorry to hear that. This is USCIS and i know not hearing from them at the right time could be frustrating. Unfortunatly, like the rep said, there is little or nothing they can say now unless its 30 days. Good thing is you have a delivery confirmation. Am sure they have recieved your paper and everything will be fine. Just be positive and hopefully something good happens in the next 10 days. Goodluck!

Good morning everyone.

I am still waiting for text/email from USCIS :s

I saw that most of you got an email/text within 4 days after they received the package, so I hope by Monday we receive some news. :)

Have a great weekend you all!!!

Shely

DO: Chicago, IL | ASC: Shely, IL

Day 00: 02/28/2011 - AOS package sent via USPS express mail
Day 01: 03/01/2011 - Package Received (signed by U. USIC)

Did any of you send Express mail to the USCIS Chicago Lockbox located at 131 South Dearborn - 3rd floor and got text/email and later on the NOA in the mail?

I think I am just too anxious for not sending it to the P.O. Box :s

Thanks.

Shely

thank you yemroy!

Be calm, shely. I did send to same address.
Goodluck!

Thank you for your response yemroy!

You are right! I need to be calm. :)

Will let you all know as soon as get the NOA by email/text and by mail.

Have a great weekend! Good luck to you too!

Shely

Wishing everyone a great weekend, no new updates here.

Hopefully next week I will get my RFE Notice, so i know whats going on. I'm praying for the best.

Good Luck everyone

Hello everyone,

I have some updates today. My I-485 case finally showed up online. Here is what it says

On March 7, 2011, we mailed you an appointment notice for an interview for April 7, 2011, at NATIONAL BENEFITS CENTER. Please follow the instructions on the notice. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.

I am glad that I can view it online now though none of my other forms show up online yet. Nothing on the EAD or AP. Hopefully I should receive them before my interview.
Now my concern is - what does it mean when it says - interview for April 7, 2011, at NATIONAL BENEFITS CENTER ? I hope I don't have to travel much for the venue. Do everyone who receive an interview appointment have this on their online status? I will be in a position to say some more once I receive the appointment in mail, but this is all I have right now.

I guess doing a walk-in biometrics does help to speed up the process a little bit in some cases. If not, I would've only given my biometrics last week and then waited for another 15-30 days for the interview appointment. Hope everyone who did their walk-ins will hear something soon too. Fingers crossed now.

Hello everyone,

I have some updates today. My I-485 case finally showed up online. Here is what it says

I am glad that I can view it online now though none of my other forms show up online yet. Nothing on the EAD or AP. Hopefully I should receive them before my interview.
Now my concern is - what does it mean when it says - interview for April 7, 2011, at NATIONAL BENEFITS CENTER ? I hope I don't have to travel much for the venue. Do everyone who receive an interview appointment have this on their online status? I will be in a position to say some more once I receive the appointment in mail, but this is all I have right now.

I guess doing a walk-in biometrics does help to speed up the process a little bit in some cases. If not, I would've only given my biometrics last week and then waited for another 15-30 days for the interview appointment. Hope everyone who did their walk-ins will hear something soon too. Fingers crossed now.

Induz

Hope you get through your interview without any issues.

I have a question for you -

You mentioned NOA for I-130, so what about I-130 approval ? Don't you need that for the AOS adjustment ?

I am asking because I need to go the same way in a while for my daughter.

Appreciate your reply.