Any February 2011 I-130/I-485 filer yet?. . .let's track progress.

Congrats ctraquair. I have similar timelines too. Received the appointment letter soon, but it is slated for after almost a month.

BTW, if you don't mind me asking, which is your ASC? It might be possible to do a walk-in.

Hey,

I applied in Jan, but someone was asking about fillers from VA. I would like to try to do a walk in next week in Alexandria, VA. Does anyone know anything about this center?

Congrats ctraquair. I have similar timelines too. Received the appointment letter soon, but it is slated for after almost a month.

BTW, if you don't mind me asking, which is your ASC? It might be possible to do a walk-in.

Induz,

My ASC is in Atlanta, Ga! Im going to do a bit of research on it tonight, where are you?

Hi All,
I received the email and text today for my application! It is being sent to California service center...not sure why because I live in NJ...
Check not cashed yet.

OK, I finally received my NOA as well, priority date 1/31. Apparently mine is also in California and I also live in NJ.
BTW, is your package I-130, 485, etc., or only the 130? I think this is the pattern. Mine is only 130 and will be for CP. Is yours the same?

EDIT: Nevermind, I saw your other post. Apparently if you only file the I-130, the application goes to the California SC, our cases are very similar.
I am the USC, my spouse lives in B******. (Not Belgium, so figure it out yourself... just a little Geography quiz) ;) :D
Good luck and God bless all of us.

Last edited by a moderator:
Everything has been moving fine so far. Checks havent been cashed yet, but oh well am not worry about that as long as am moving forward. Recieved the Biometric appointment today for I-485 and I-765 scheduled for 03/10/2011. I will try and do a walk-in this week and see how it goes. Hope all is well with the rest of februaury filers too. . .

Now you are cruising and you are cruising really fast. Am really happy for you!. .I havent recieve my NOA yet nor are my checkes have been cashed. But oh well! if it is patience, i can take it! As long as something happen next week atleast, am good.

Which states are you janedoh and are you using an attorney?

I'm in MD.
I got an attorney to quickly look over my paperwork before I sent it in. Nothing in-depth because it was a favor. Will probably have one for the interview. Are you using one?

STILL haven't gotten my NOA or Biometrics appointment letters. Hoping for tomorrow....:confused:

Induz,

My ASC is in Atlanta, Ga! Im going to do a bit of research on it tonight, where are you?

Ctraquair,

My ASC is Indianapolis. I did try for a walk-in last week on Friday, but the security guys didn't allow me in. He told that they do walk-in for biometrics on Wednesdays only. So I may try again tomorrow.
You might be able to do so too. If the ASC is not too far, pay a visit and you will get some more info. It wasn't too helpful for me to call the ASC since no one ever answered. My ASC is not that far from the place I work.

Ctraquair,

My ASC is Indianapolis. I did try for a walk-in last week on Friday, but the security guys didn't allow me in. He told that they do walk-in for biometrics on Wednesdays only. So I may try again tomorrow.
You might be able to do so too. If the ASC is not too far, pay a visit and you will get some more info. It wasn't too helpful for me to call the ASC since no one ever answered. My ASC is not that far from the place I work.

Ill probably just wait until March 2nd unless im in atlanta on a random trip! 2 half hour drive for me

Hi everyone,

I'm new to this forum and would like to share my progress as well. Good luck everyone.
God bless.

(Day 1) 02.10.11 - Package sent to Chicago, IL
(Day 4) 02.14.11 - Package Received (signed by S.SOLIS)

Update
I have submitted my papers on Monday 7th Feb 2010.

07-Feb-11 Application sent to Chicago, IL - Day 1
08-Feb-11 USCIS Received Application Signed by J C - Day 2
11-Feb-11 Email Received from USCIS with Receipt Number - Day 5
14-Feb-11 Notice received for Rejection ( I paid extra fee for I765 - $380 )- They refunded the check :) - Day 7
14-Feb-11 Check Cleared - Day 7
XX-XXX-XX Notice of Action Received
XX-XXX-XX Biometrics Notification
XX-XXX-XX Biometrics Date
XX-XXX-XX Employment Authorization Document Received I-765
XX-XXX-XX Interview Letter
XX-XXX-XX Interview Date
XX-XXX-XX Green Card Received

Welcome

Hi everyone,

I'm new to this forum and would like to share my progress as well. Good luck everyone.
God bless.

(Day 1) 02.10.11 - Package sent to Chicago, IL
(Day 4) 02.14.11 - Package Received (signed by S.SOLIS)

Welcome, its seems like we submitted the package almost on the same day. Hopefully we can track our timelines together.

All February Posters- Can we all include the field office or any ASC on your signature so that people dont keep asking this question. This will also help in tracking the timelines because some Field offices and ASCs process faster while others are slow. Thanks

Hey,

I received my biometrics appointment paper today and will have it on 03/08/2011. But is there actually walk-in times that I could do it before that? I live in Albany, NY if anyone happened to know how it works here.

I mean, I can wait 3 weeks, but would like to do it earlier if possible.

Got 2 NOAs! Postage stamp on envelopes is Feb 9th. Wonder why they took so long to get here...
They are only for I-765 and I-485, though. The others are probably en route *sigh*

@omg_stfu

Mine is also the I-130 only. Do you know what the next steps of the process are? What do you mean when you say your priority date is 1/31?

I see a lot of people posting about a Biometrics appointment. What is that and do I have to have that meeting as well?

Thanks!

Hey,

I received my biometrics appointment paper today and will have it on 03/08/2011. But is there actually walk-in times that I could do it before that? I live in Albany, NY if anyone happened to know how it works here.

I mean, I can wait 3 weeks, but would like to do it earlier if possible.

Contratulations on your boimetric appt. and welcome to the thread! I think most ASC allows walk-ins on wednesdays. Thats what i found in my research or you can try and look up your ASC number on the internet, give them a call and see what they say.

Am going to my ASC for walk-in this wednesday, hopefully they will let me do it.

@omg_stfu

Mine is also the I-130 only. Do you know what the next steps of the process are? What do you mean when you say your priority date is 1/31?

I see a lot of people posting about a Biometrics appointment. What is that and do I have to have that meeting as well?

Thanks!

You wont recieve any biometric appointment. Biometric appt is mostly for I-485, I-765 and I-131 when filing I-130 petition. Your beneficiary will be asked to do that, however since she live abroad, she will do that in her home country.

I'm in MD.
I got an attorney to quickly look over my paperwork before I sent it in. Nothing in-depth because it was a favor. Will probably have one for the interview. Are you using one?

STILL haven't gotten my NOA or Biometrics appointment letters. Hoping for tomorrow....:confused:

Nah am filing on my own and i will probably hire one for the interview too, we will see how that goes.

Regarding your last post, the NOAs are sent the same day you reiceve those email and sms alert. Mine took 4 days before i could get it in the mail. You might get the rest of the NOAs before this week runs out. Goodluck

As thomkip suggested, let try and add our individual District office in our signature. This will enhance a better tracking and help other filers that will be looking at this thread in the future. Thanks!