Any February 2011 I-130/I-485 filer yet?. . .let's track progress.

Another update today, called to expedite AP yesterday! Received confirmation email this morning confirming that card is in post decision activity!

Delighted, i now have both EAD and AP on the way..hopefully have them here next week.

I await you IL :)

Another update today, called to expedite AP yesterday! Received confirmation email this morning confirming that card is in post decision activity!

Delighted, i now have both EAD and AP on the way..hopefully have them here next week.

I await you IL :)

How did you expedite? I'm just wondering if I'm able to do that as well.
And I'm happy to see that an Atlanta filer is moving forward after all the talk about how far behind the Atlanta Office is. Congrats!!!

How did you expedite? I'm just wondering if I'm able to do that as well.
And I'm happy to see that an Atlanta filer is moving forward after all the talk about how far behind the Atlanta Office is. Congrats!!!

Sorry, i forgot to respond to you the last time you asked.

I am currently on OPT of my F-1 visa and that expires 03/31/2011. So, i called last week to expedite and they give you a list of categories that you believe is the reason for expiditing. You choose one category, for me it was severe financial loss as i wouldn't be able to earn after the 31st until my EAD came in. (Based on current Atlanta timescale, that could be another 6 weeks). So, they asked me to explain that and they submitted an expedite request! All done over the phone and in about 10 mins.

that was approved a week later and i called yesterday about my AP. I have to go home around Easter for personal reasons...so i explained that and it got approved this morning.

I poasted some very good info on expediting back a few pages ago. It was from another forum.

Good luck..

Now i can just sit patiently and see how long the delay is for the IL for ATL.

Hi All, i have a quick question about filling out the G-325a form as part of the I-130 application. I know that there has to be one G-325a for the applicant and one G-325a for the beneficiary. Who signs both of these forms? Is it only the applicant who signs both of this or is it applicant and beneficiary? the part that requires to be writen in native language. whose native language? Please help.

@ctraquair - thank you for the repsonse. I dont think I'm able to do the expedition, I've been out of status. I'm happy for you and good luck with everythinglse. let us know when you get your interview letter!!!

@MaraL - You're in my prayers!!! Hope you will hear something about your case soon!!

Hope everyone is doing good, its been quiet here the past couple of days!

Hi All,

Congrats every one for your Interview Letters :) and all the very best!

I'm just waiting for my IL and status updates..It still shows Initial Review online...

All the very best for all the feb filers we need to be patient and wait for our turn I guess :) Hope for the best!

I agree with you musciaa, its been quite lately thats why thought to drop a line :)

Good Luck!

Thanks,musicaa! It means alot...Instead of being worried,honestly now i'm just pissed,ya know? Can I ask where your from originally necause your name means music in my country:)!!!
@Javis....I don't remember being a native language part on the G325. However, I signed mine & hubby signed his with his info...hope that helps!

Now i'm the last 1 waiting. I just hope they don't send it back saying something is filled out wrong a month later...It worried me that my check hasn't been cashed. You know how it is when a check & papers ar just lying around...things get lost real easy...and if that is the case...would they notify me or what would be the operating procedure?

@maraL - orginally I'm from Germany. we spell music - musik, just doesnt sound and looks the same as musica. So i prefer musica. Where are you orginally from?

DO: Chicago IL
01/28/2011 - AOS package sent via USPS priority mail
02/04/2011 - Letter with receipt numbers for I-130, I-485 and I-765
02/10/2011 - Biometric Appointment received in the mail (scheduled for 02/22/11)
02/22/2011 - Biometric done!
03/05/2011- Initial interview appointment letter received (Scheduled for 04/07/11)
03/25/2011- EAD card in production
3/25/2011- Advance Parole confirmed - Post Decision Activity
3/31/2001- EAD card in the mail

Last edited by a moderator:
Musicaa- You can call and expedite your EAD if you really need it. The fact that you are out of status is irrelevant since your I-130 has been approved and you are an IR of a US citizen.

MaraL- I dont know what to tell you since that is a longer time to wait. I am thinking they could be doing more checks on your case since you were on removal proceedings. Just call them after 30 days are up.

Ivka2011- Welcome to the thread and good luck on your interview. I noticed that you and induz have the interview on the same day.

Ok why do these people take so long for the EAD/AP??? They send you the interview letter way before and then send the EAD/AP two weeks before the actual interview! What's the point of that??? I mean once the passport gets stamped, you can travel and work so I don't know why they even bother with the separate applications if they take as long as the actual interview.

I wish they would expedite the EAD/AP. I really want to travel and go see my family!! :(

Hi everybody

My EAD card has been ordered for production on March 31. The focus is now on the interview. Thank God for everything!

Gelia, thomkip . . .yours is coming too so be ready

NB: Reciept notices was the only upadates i recieved from my email and sms. Only online updates is the one working right now.

Hi All, i have a quick question about filling out the G-325a form as part of the I-130 application. I know that there has to be one G-325a for the applicant and one G-325a for the beneficiary. Who signs both of these forms? Is it only the applicant who signs both of this or is it applicant and beneficiary? the part that requires to be writen in native language. whose native language? Please help.

You actuall need 3 G-325a. The beneficiary will fill out and sign two - one for I-130 and the other for I-485. The petitioner will fill out and sign one for just I-130. The forms should be treated individually, the petitioner's native language on his/her form and same for beneficiary.

@ MaraL

Am sorry that you have to wait this long. It must be a frustrating one. I hope you will hear a good news when you call on your 30th day mark. Be positive and everything will be ok.

I got my interview letter today! I'm so excited (yet slightly nervous :)
I'm so glad to see some movement.

I called USCIS and put in an EAD expedite request 3 days ago and will see what comes of that. I literally have a job offer waiting. This is waiting process TORTURE.

@immisearch @thomkip..thank you for the support! I made a infopass appointment on my 30 day mark and I will be there asking what's going on!

My Husband was in removal proceeding but that was dropped as our I130 was approved last year by USCIS...what I don't understand is why the check now? We had no problem at that interview..got it approved the same day, within 10 minutes. However, I was fanatic about it..we took our son who was 5 months old, I took 400 pics...yes, I did it guys! We went to 4 vacations together, took pics from the baby's christening and all:) I was mad at the IO when he didn't want to look at more pics..lol..he was like it's ok Marija! So, for me to think that they are checking us out now is very hard to believe...

We are both from Serbia (former Yugoslavia)!

Fingers crossed that I get it before Friday!!!!

P.S If you all were closer to me I would buy you all a drink when I get my darn NOA's....:)

You actuall need 3 G-325a. The beneficiary will fill out and sign two - one for I-130 and the other for I-485. The petitioner will fill out and sign one for just I-130. The forms should be treated individually, the petitioner's native language on his/her form and same for beneficiary.

Thank you very much immiresearch. This is exactly what i wanted to know.

Quick Update friends.. I check my application status online yesterday and my EAD is in production :)
It says ........

Card/ Document Production

On March 31, 2011, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

Any one having any idea that how much time it takes to deliver.

Please check my signature for reference.

Have a nice weekend and hope everyone gets the EAD and the Green card soon :)